What's new

Congress Wins in Elections

Will this set the stage for another Congress term in the General Elections as well?

No,Last time BJP won 3-2 .M.P,Raj and Chhattisgarh and Congress Won Delhi and Mizoram (which they always do )lol.

I hate Congress on the grounds of their education policies and their so called (which are no more lol) CPM has already done a lot of damage to the country

Sheila Aunty (hehe )of Congress in Delhi has a different charisma altogether and I feel she played a big role for their win here .

In MP and Chhattisgarh (sp?) Cong has done lot of harm during their regime .So no chance of Cong and BJP has done a lot int heir 5 years of span and they are still repairing the damage done by congress .

I want to say that State elections has nothing to do with General Elections.

Last edited:
Is there a possiblity the cpi, cpi(m) may turn there head to congress also, because of nuclear deal?
Yes there is a chance... becoz they always used to regret abt the "Historical blunders" after elections...;)
For eg: The left oppose the introduction of computers at the beginning. The rest is history now..:cheesy:

Actually, so does most of India.
Not true.. if most of India wish, there would have been a majority gov in the center. But for the last few elections no one is getting majority. This time also there will be a hung Parliament :devil:
The regional parties are getting stronger and they will decide who will run the gov in the center. Let it be BJP, Congress or the Third front.

Correction I hope BJP wins with atleast 300 seats in Lok-Sabha.
That's a day dream:smokin: I personally support for a third front. What ever we say its the left parties that prevented the congress govt frm privatizing the banking sector and the sale of precious public sector companies. And i believe that these measures reduced the impact of the present global economic crisis in India. Let Maya or Prakash K or even Jaya Lalitha rule the center. Lets give them a chance and see whts happening...:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom