What's new

Congress slams BJP demand to strip Amartya Sen of Bharat Ratna

Amartya Sen Is Like Donald Trump

Amartya’s Sen recent political comments made me write this post. Not because he said anything against a certain party , but just because in my opinion he has spoken a bit too much (of non-sense) for far too long. Amartya Sen’s actions somehow remind me of Donald Trump when he was targeting Obama during the last presidential elections in the US. What follows is how the liberal (left of centre) press in the United States characterized / depicted the likes of Donald Trump during that time.

Amartya Sen calls himself a leftist intellectual (sic!) – I think he is far from anything social or egalitarian – What do you think?

Amartya Sen (Nobel Winner) Is Like Donald Trump

Yeah dumb@ss...I was talking about on-lookers who were at risk, not the terrorists, they were executed with extreme prejuidice, the way the congress government ordered. You an Anti- National, no one wants you in this country. Go away.

I know that you need cover up stories for that italian waitress who feel said for terrorist because of vote bank politics.
What you think police should allow terrorist to run because of on-lookers???

You @ssH0le dnt teach me nationalism, I know better then you ... this is by... me yaha congress ki chatne nahi baitha

I know that you need cover up stories for that italian waitress who feel said for terrorist because of vote bank politics.

You @ssH0le dnt teach me nationalism, I know better then you ... this is by... me yaha congress ki chatne nahi baitha

Can you execute terrorists with extreme prejuidice? Of course you can't know why? No one ever elects you because no one wants you....India wants you to leave the country....

He is presently serving as Honorary Director of Center for Human and Economic Development Studies at Peking University in China and is also a board council member of the Prime Minister of India's Global Advisory Council of Overseas Indians.

Now the question is, if he has bagged the Nobel prize for economics and a Bharat Ratna too, then why isn't he in the Prime Minister's Economic Advisory Council? He keeps shooting from the hip from outside like a loose canon. He is even dancing with joy at the Congress vote catcher scheme - the Food Security Bill - a disaster waiting to happen!

And he should stick to economics instead of poking his nose in politics, like a congress spokesman!

Forget It Buddy.......He get PAID for it........

I would request all Indian Members to STOP POSTING on his threads.

It is CERTAIN now that his threads can be hardly anything but NEUTRAL.

@Dillinger what say?

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget It Buddy.......He get PAID for it........

I would request all Indian Members to STOP POSTING on his threads.

It is CERTAIN now that his threads can be hardly anything but NEUTRAL.

@Dillinger what say?

Any thread that is specifically started to bash any political party, not criticize but bash, is pointless. You want to know what frightens me arp, we are turning so partisan- with both camps blindly mud slinging and tearing into even the legitimate policies and moves of either side that we have begun to resemble Bangladeshis. Wrap your mind around that. This thread i pointless unless some posters wan't an online slug fest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any thread that is specifically started to bash any political party, not criticize but bash, is pointless. You want to know what frightens me arp, we are turning so partisan- with both camps blindly mud slinging and tearing into even the legitimate policies and moves of either side that we have begun to resemble Bangladeshis. Wrap your mind around that. This thread i pointless unless some posters wan't an online slug fest.

There is no problem turning PARTISAN mate, I don't have any problem if someone supports Congress or any other party.....India is a DEMOCRACY after all......what i have problem with is with losing RATIONALITY in blind support to a particular party (changing titles et al)......Look at my Post on first page & what he replied.....CLEARLY he had no answers.....& when he has no answers he start ABUSING....even his own countrymen.

Don't know how LOW people can get.

PLEASE STOP POSTING IN THESE TYPE OF THREADS.

There is no problem turning PARTISAN mate, I don't have any problem if someone supports Congress or any other party.....India is a DEMOCRACY after all......what i have problem with is with losing RATIONALITY in blind support to a particular party (changing titles et al)......Look at my Post on first page & what he replied.....CLEARLY he had no answers.....& when he has no answers he start ABUSING....even his own countrymen.

Don't know how LOW people can get.

PLEASE STOP POSTING IN THESE TYPE OF THREADS.

Yaara the line was "so partisan"- in relative terms i.e. your own line ".what i have problem with is with losing RATIONALITY in blind support to a particular party (changing titles et al)"- which nails it on the head- I just don't want to turn into BD where every move by a specific party if its in power becomes stymied by riots and what not.

He is presently serving as Honorary Director of Center for Human and Economic Development Studies at Peking University in China and is also a board council member of the Prime Minister of India's Global Advisory Council of Overseas Indians.

Now the question is, if he has bagged the Nobel prize for economics and a Bharat Ratna too, then why isn't he in the Prime Minister's Economic Advisory Council? He keeps shooting from the hip from outside like a loose canon. He is even dancing with joy at the Congress vote catcher scheme - the Food Security Bill - a disaster waiting to happen!

And he should stick to economics instead of poking his nose in politics, like a congress spokesman!

When did winning the noble prize or Bharat Ratna became the criteria to join the advisory council? And why can't he express his political views?

In the other thread people started to comment on his personal life. Can't Modi supporters take a bit of criticism? If they don't like it, they can refute in a factual way. And none of them seem to take an objection on this moronic comment by Mitra. Is BJP going to decide who gets to keep the Bharat Ratna depending on their political alignments?

When did winning the noble prize or Bharat Ratna became the criteria to join the advisory council? And why can't he express his political views?

In the other thread people started to comment on his personal life. Can't Modi supporters take a bit of criticism? If they don't like it, they can refute in a factual way. And none of them seem to take an objection on this moronic comment by Mitra. Is BJP going to decide who gets to keep the Bharat Ratna depending on their political alignments?

Ya....Refute the OP in a factual way & get ready to read new English abusive words.

BTW, I have already said in the first page that it was the BJP govt. that gave Sen his Bharat Ratna on the first place & this is his PERSONAL views........Don't Congress personal give PERSONAL views themselves??? Or do you want some examples??

BJP has already condemmed the statement by Chandan Mitra

Ya....Refute the OP in a factual way & get ready to read new English abusive words.

BTW, I have already said in the first page that it was the BJP govt. that gave Sen his Bharat Ratna on the first place & this is his PERSONAL views........Don't Congress personal give PERSONAL views themselves??? Or do you want some examples??

I know, I have first hand experience of arguing with him on the previous Sen thread. My objection is about painting Sen in the bad light, attacking his private lives etc, just cause he differs on political view.

BJP is contemplating writing to the Nobel commitee with multiple signatures of BJP MPs asking them to strip Amratya Sen of his nobel because he is against Modi becoming PM. Else, in the next NDA Govt. they will cut off relationships with Norway...

And are you the one appointed to draft that letter to Nobel committee? :hitwall: Provide some credible source for both the bolded parts or accept that you are posting bs.

Back
Top Bottom