What's new

Congress promises Food- BJP Promises Temple

Still attempting to avoid the question. Come on BlackGold (is that arabian Oil ? :azn:) ........tell us your religion. What according to you is the oldest religion in the world which you practice.

Sanātana Dharma

Temple without proper agreement between the stakeholders, means more issues related to national integrity followed by terrorism..

If Free Food, it means middle class and salaried people will have to take the burn….We paid after farmer’s load waive off, we are paying education cell, we are paying service tax for almost everything, we are paying TDS, we are paying professional tax, we are paying other indirect taxes…

Now with this new burden on economy, we will have to be ready to shelve out more from our net take home! And also, ready to pay more for GAS and Power!

I don't mind- national integrity is more important that personal inconvenience

Twats seriously need to think what Congress has given to this country other than Fake promises..

congress fake promises better than BJP fake promises. If BJP can't get even fake promises right....

Still attempting to avoid the question. Come on BlackGold (is that arabian Oil ? :azn:) ........tell us your religion. What according to you is the oldest religion in the world which you practice.

I guess he is Christian, a guy who doesn't know about Ram's birthplace Ayodhya can't be from one of the Sanatan Dharms and he is neither muslim, I have read his posts, he isn't muslim for sure.

And still you claim you want to build a night bar there???:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Its my wish, i don't force it on anyone.unlike you

I guess he is Christian, a guy who doesn't know about Ram's birthplace Ayodhya can't be from one of the Sanatan Dharms and he is neither muslim, I have read his posts, he isn't muslim for sure.

And who are you to judge?

Who got the job you or your dad in congress rule ? You forefathers licked the balls of a man once and future generations are licking now ..Nothing changed in 60 odd years

Yeah, you goddamn idiots are gonna change...moron, did your dad ever get the opportunity to rule? That's coz people think you;re idiots and don't deserve the chance.

Go with temple guys....If the food guys fail to deliver people might starve........If the temple guys fail to deliver it wont be much of a problem!

Back
Top Bottom