• Sachin Pilot (if he don't leave)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Rahul Gandhi

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Country
India
As a citizen of the largest democracy of the world I am upset that we don't have a strong opposition and a strong opposition leader that can do justice to Indian democracy. Congress is the main opposition but it has been swallowed by a single family. No more talent coming. Rahul Gandhi doesn't know even ABCD of politics. Congress is in mess because of him today.
So I am creating this thread to discuss what other options Congress has except Rahul Gandhi or Congress should stick with RAGA only? What's your opinions?
You have to give your choice and explain it why?
Mostly Indian members can participate in it. Pakistani members can participate without trolling and tell which Congress candidate is good for relationships between Pakistan and India.

As for my choice is Shashi Tharoor for next PM candidate from Congress. He has wonderful record in politics and most intellectual person in Congress today. He is a good speaker and well educated person. Here's his profile...
Screenshot_20200714_153844.jpg
Screenshot_20200714_153850.jpg
Screenshot_20200714_153901.jpg
Screenshot_20200714_153912.jpg

As for my choice is Shashi Tharoor for next PM candidate from Congress.

I voted for him.

But the Congress itself cannot stand on its own so I believe an umbrella movement has to be created which encircles all progressive movements such as the AAP, Swaraj Abhiyan, the Communist parties, JD( S ), Bhim Army etc. Other than Shashi Tharoor the umbrella movement must put forward charismatic people like Kanhaiya Kumar.

I will vote for capt Amrinder Singh, if he is made the PM candidate but surely not pappu gandhi, and not even that anglophone Tharoor. He is a criminal just like many in politics.

I voted for him.

But the Congress itself cannot stand on its own so I believe an umbrella movement has to be created which encircles all progressive movements such as the AAP, Swaraj Abhiyan, the Communist parties, JD( S ), Bhim Army etc. Other than Shashi Tharoor the umbrella movement must put forward charismatic people like Kanhaiya Kumar.

Those you mentioned will be beaten up with shoes by the people if they go on o public asking for votes. That kanaiya Kumar has already got the taste of it.

As a citizen of the largest democracy of the world I am upset that we don't have a strong opposition and a strong opposition leader that can do justice to Indian democracy. Congress is the main opposition but it has been swallowed by a single family. No more talent coming. Rahul Gandhi doesn't know even ABCD of politics. Congress is in mess because of him today.
So I am creating this thread to discuss what other options Congress has except Rahul Gandhi or Congress should stick with RAGA only? What's your opinions?
You have to give your choice and explain it why?
Mostly Indian members can participate in it. Pakistani members can participate without trolling and tell which Congress candidate is good for relationships between Pakistan and India.

As for my choice is Shashi Tharoor for next PM candidate from Congress. He has wonderful record in politics and most intellectual person in Congress today. He is a good speaker and well educated person. Here's his profile...
View attachment 650915 View attachment 650916 View attachment 650917 View attachment 650918
If Shashi came, then it will be bad news for Pakistan.

and not even that anglophone Tharoor. He is a criminal just like many in politics.

Has there been any conclusion about the death of Sunanda Pushkar ?

I will vote for capt Amrinder Singh, if he is made the PM candidate

That gives me a thought. Why not Sidhu ? He for certain is more popular than Amrinder Singh who is limited to one state.

Those you mentioned will be beaten up with shoes by the people if they go on o public asking for votes.

Why do you say that ?

AAP governs Delhi and seems to be well-settled in Punjab. Bhim Army along with Jignesh Mevani are well-known. Kanhaiya has once participated in election. He lost but that doesn't matter because at least some people voted for him. His colleague, Shehla Rashid, can represent Kashmir.

Why do you say that ?

Has there been any conclusion about the death of Sunanda Pushkar ?

That gives me a thought. Why not Sidhu ? He for certain is more popular than Amrinder Singh who is limited to one state.

Why do you say that ?

AAP governs Delhi and seems to be well-settled in Punjab. Bhim Army along with Jignesh Mevani are well-known. Kanhaiya has once participated in election. He lost but that doesn't matter because at least some people voted for him. His colleague, Shehla Rashid, can represent Kashmir.

Why do you say that ?
Mehr Tarar is the ladays name. Just Google it.

Mehr Tarar is the ladays name. Just Google it.

Ah yes, his rumored love interest. I just now read an article about her fight with Sunanda hours before Sunanda's death.

But I still don't understand your expansion of Mehr Tarar as being the reason of bad news for Pakistan if Tharoor became PM. Why will Pakistan as a state suffer ?

Ah yes, his rumored love interest. I just now read an article about her fight with Sunanda hours before Sunanda's death.

But I still don't understand your expansion of Mehr Tarar as being the reason of bad news for Pakistan if Tharoor became PM. Why will Pakistan as a state suffer ?
I don't, you guess it. :lol:

Why do you say that ?

Why do you say that ?

Sidhu has become a dhobi ka kutta and a pakistani stooge, is political career is almost over. Kahaniya and his communist gang are known for their anti national activities and supporting jihadi terrorists and naxals. Kejriwal gang is nothing but a tamasha crew. Indian people will never accept them.

I voted for him.

What is umbrella moment? Never heard of it?

I will vote for capt Amrinder Singh, if he is made the PM candidate but surely not pappu gandhi, and not even that anglophone Tharoor. He is a criminal just like many in politics.

Those you mentioned will be beaten up with shoes by the people if they go on o public asking for votes. That kanaiya Kumar has already got the taste of it.
Capt Amrinder Singh is also a good choice but he already announced retirement from politics after his term completed.

Why you think so? He is always preached for peace.

What is umbrella moment? Never heard of it?

It is just my phrase for 'Coalition'. Like UPA and NDA. Basically a commonly-named movement comprising of various political groups and election-participating parties.

It is just my phrase for 'Coalition'. Like UPA and NDA. Basically a commonly-named movement comprising of various political groups and election-participating parties.
This is my question why the biggest party like Congress need a coalition? Why it can't be stand on its own feet bringing a strong candidate for PM and work for it?
In my opinion, only AAP is the better option for coalition if needed. Bhim Army or Kanhiya kumar has no ground.

Back
Top Bottom