What's new

Congress MP: Fortunate to have never gone to Pakistan, proud to be Indian muslim

70 years on and Indian Muslims are still giving loyalty tests to the Brahmin-Bania masters.

This is a global phenomenon, Muslims are always defensive, either they are trying to prove how Islamic terrorists are different from them or how peaceful Islam is . If they are in the Muslim majority they are trying pretty hard to prove how good Muslims they are.

One terrorist incident happens and the cycle starts again

He won the parliamentarian of the year 2015, one of the sane voices in the upper house is leaving the house

I think he never won any Lok sabha election from J&K, the only Lok Sabha election he won was from Maharashtra.

View attachment 714953
Ofcouse he never did, the Kashmiri Brothers and sisters could snif out a traitorous rat from a mile away.

Becharay dhobi Ka kutta, did he forget that congress mpa or mna from Gujrat the Muslim fella whose house was considered safe by the local Muslims who had gathered there for protection from the lynch mob of modi harami during the Gujrat riots. I heard when the survivors had come back after the fire had settled, all they could gather was skin fat and bones of many who had been burned to death.

So a two finger salute to the swine who even while he was done licking his masters boots had to bark in the direction of Pakistan one last time to show that he was loyal before they shot him

.!.. ..!.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed Kashmiri's sniffed out rats ( a.k.a commandos ) in 1965, another bunch of rats (aka NLI) in 1999, Maqbool Sherwani sniffed rats( aka raiders ) in 1948, so I agree with you they can sniff out rats from far away.

Kashmiris very well know how you guys sold out Taliban to Americans ( so people with head learn from past )
Aap ki jal Gaye, thanda Pani daal lain Shanti milay gi.

Now I didn't understand if u were praising the Kashmiris while doing a shit job at it, or the India in u couldn't help ur self, and tried to insult them by comparing them to talibans.

Well look at it this way, in ur desperation to get a foot hold in Afghanistan u went around shopping trying to buy the same Talibans that we had supposedly discarded, only to buy in haist a shitty knock off version of them in ttp. How are they doing these days, heard they were falling like rats these days trying to figure out who is killing them.

So next time rather then being stupid about it try to make a sane argument, tell me I was wrong about the Gujrat massacres. I am sure another retarded gem is coming my way.

Aap ki jal Gaye, thanda Pani daal lain Shanti milay gi.

Now I didn't understand if u were praising the Kashmiris while doing a shit job at it, or the India in u couldn't help ur self, and tried to insult them by comparing them to talibans.

Well look at it this way, in ur desperation to get a foot hold in Afghanistan u went around shopping trying to buy the same Talibans that we had supposedly discarded, only to buy in haist a shitty knock off version of them in ttp. How are they doing these days, heard they were falling like rats these days trying to figure out who is killing them.

So next time rather then being stupid about it try to make a sane argument, tell me I was wrong about the Gujrat massacres. I am sure another retarded gem is coming my way.

Don't worry about me, seems like a single successful Indian Muslim politician has created enough burn as quite visible in this thread :)
Not sure Other then standing 30 mins on Friday what else a Pakistani can do for Kashmiri's

Don't worry about me, seems like a single successful Indian Muslim politician has created enough burn as quite visible in this thread :)
Not sure Other then standing 30 mins on Friday what else a Pakistani can do for Kashmiri's
We do what we do, and like they say let the Indians scream of ur success. So u do all the time, so scared are u of the Kashmiris that u had to station waht 700000 morons to forcefully press them, and that's what all here are pointing out about that dog. I bet u he can't walk a mile alone on Kashmir. Heck he couldn't even win a seat from there.

Still we are avoiding answering the Gujrat massacres I see.

PM Modi gets emotional in farewell speech for Ghulam Nabi Azad

Modi reminds me of Mr. Burns :D
1612905057885.png
1612905113614.png

On topic:
Yeah, right... hope he gets paid well for his bootlicking. Disgusting.

Ofcouse he never did, the Kashmiri Brothers and sisters could snif out a traitorous rat from a mile away.

Becharay dhobi Ka kutta, did he forget that congress mpa or mna from Gujrat the Muslim fella whose house was considered safe by the local Muslims who had gathered there for protection from the lynch mob of modi harami during the Gujrat riots. I heard when the survivors had come back after the fire had settled, all they could gather was skin fat and bones of many who had been burned to death.

So a two finger salute to the swine who even while he was done licking his masters boots had to bark in the direction of Pakistan one last time to show that he was loyal before they shot him

.!.. ..!.

That would be Ehsan Jafri. He bravely tried to defend around 60 Muslim families from the hordes. After seeing them slaughter children, catch young women to rape and murder, he offered himself in order for them to leave the survivors alone. They took him and hacked off his arms first, then his legs, then his head. His body parts were thrown onto a fire, thus ended the man who loved secular India and refused to move from the Gulberg Muslim locality, when he was told they were in danger surrounded by a Sanghi supporting majority. What a way they treated him. Shaheed anyway.
Oh he also called Modi, and Modi did nothing. Some say Modi shouted abuse over the phone. No one came until the mob had done their work.
Look up the tragic account of Fardus Bano, the beautiful Muslim girl of 24 who was caught in the building, dragged out and raped by around 200 sanghis, then thrown onto the fire still alive.

That would be Ehsan Jafri. He bravely tried to defend around 60 Muslim families from the hordes. After seeing them slaughter children, catch young women to rape and murder, he offered himself in order for them to leave the survivors alone. They took him and hacked off his arms first, then his legs, then his head. His body parts were thrown onto a fire, thus ended the man who loved secular India and refused to move from the Gulberg Muslim locality, when he was told they were in danger surrounded by a Sanghi supporting majority. What a way they treated him. Shaheed anyway.
Oh he also called Modi, and Modi did nothing. Some say Modi shouted abuse over the phone. No one came until the mob had done their work.
Look up the tragic account of Fardus Bano, the beautiful Muslim girl of 24 who was caught in the building, dragged out and raped by around 200 sanghis, then thrown onto the fire still alive.
Exactly that I forgot his name. May Allah forgive him and accept all the Shaheed of that day

Our in house shangi kept chasing his own tail, but didn't have the courage to even mention the incident. These are the people who some Indian Muslims try so desperately to expect acceptance.

Ghulam Nabi Azad says, "Hindus do not call me for campaigning since 2014"

Lol. We can see how fortunate he is :lol:

PS: Kaghaz phir bhi dikhana hoga Azad jee :)

I suspect all this drama is simply to lay the groundwork for his transition into the BJP

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom