What's new

Congress MP: Fortunate to have never gone to Pakistan, proud to be Indian muslim

Don't insult Gay tranny's they're generally nicer than this lot.

That's right bro. Sorry for insulting the LGBT community by comparing them with hindutva/rss loving indian so called "Muslims". I hope I havn't broken any Forum rules............:)

That's right bro. Sorry for insulting the LGBT community by comparing them with hindutva/rss loving indian so called "Muslims". I hope I havn't broken any Forum rules............:)

Bro they have more honour than these c*nts. The man is critiquing Pakistan whilst his state was smashed to pieces on the orders of that deformed pedophile Modi.

Bro they have more honour than these c*nts. The man is critiquing Pakistan whilst his state was smashed to pieces on the orders of that deformed pedophile Modi.

That is very true bro. You've got me thinking. Is there ANY OTHER community on earth that is more BEIGHARAIT than indian so called "Muslims"?

That is very true bro. You've got me thinking. Is there ANY OTHER community on earth that is more BEIGHARAIT than indian so called "Muslims"?

Bro there's plenty of good folk among them, and there's a large community here. It's eye opening to see what they say now. Ask yourself the question why so many Indian Muslim girls marry into Pakistani families.

It's just the face of them is cowards like this and the Bollywood whores, cowards with Muslim names who stay silent.

There are always sell-outs like these throughout history:

The Jew who worked for the Nazis and hunted down refugees in WWII Greece
Hasson’s ‘depravity’
Four generations of Hasson’s family were living in Salonica when German forces occupied the city in April 1941. Two years later, Hasson assumed the position of head of the Jewish police of Salonica under ambiguous circumstances.

The position gave him authority over about 200 unarmed men, all local Jews. Among Hasson’s first acts was to volunteer himself as a human bounty hunter, exceeding his charge.

In May 1943, he crossed from German-occupied Greece into Italian-occupied Greece in pursuit of Salonican Jews fleeing the Nazis, whom he was uniquely qualified to identify. His efforts were thwarted, but it hinted at the lengths he was willing to go to satisfy those in power.

When a ghetto was created within Salonica by the Nazis, the depth of Hasson’s depravity made itself known. The Baron Hirsch ghetto, one of two areas in which all Jews were concentrated, existed from March to August 1943, by which time Nazi officials completed the deportation of Greek Jewry.

‘Lion let out of a cage’
Within the ghetto’s wooden walls, which were surrounded by barbed wire and control towers, more than 2,000 Jewish women, men, and children were crammed into 593 rooms. Disease and crime were rampant.

A 23-year-old German SS officer was technically in charge of the Baron Hirsch ghetto. But Hasson appears to have been granted great latitude to execute Nazi orders on the ground. Recollections of Hasson’s actions, which swirl through Greek-, Hebrew-, Ladino- and English-language survivor testimony, are nightmarish.

Hasson, it was said, raced through the ghetto in a horse-drawn carriage, and made his fellow Jews sweep the streets. He strutted about, using the glistening boots of the occupiers to knock down both doors and people. He stole from the imprisoned, carrying around the ghetto an open bag into which women and men were expected to place what jewels or money they had managed to hang on to. And he identified young men to be inducted into forced labor.

In the words of one survivor, a woman by the name of Bouena Sarfatty, “He was like a lion let out of a cage.”

Hasson reserved particular cruelty for girls and women. He forced them to strip naked, searched their genitals for hidden money, sheared their hair, raped them and pimped them to others.

Bro there's plenty of good folk among them, and there's a large community here. It's eye opening to see what they say now. Ask yourself the question why so many Indian Muslim girls marry into Pakistani families.

It's just the face of them is cowards like this and the Bollywood whores, cowards with Muslim names who stay silent.

I heard they do a lot of that up North.

Lol come meet me one day and I'll show you loads in East London.
It's the default now. They say they hate India with a passion, and we (Pakistanis) were right etc. Their parents have similar feelings now.

Might take you up on that offer bro. I havn't been to East London since 2005............................. :lol:

PM Modi gets emotional in farewell speech for Ghulam Nabi Azad
Hitler would have been quite emotional about Vital Hasson, the Jew who collaborated with the Nazis, as well.

Not exactly good company or sign of respect, having a genocidal hate-monger like Modi get 'emotional' over your retirement. Says a lot about what kind of man Ghulam Nabi Azad was - a traitor to his people and a collaborator supporting Indian occupation and atrocities.

Wonder how many innocent Kashmiris owe their deaths, torture and sexual assaults to this man.

70 years on and Indian Muslims are still giving loyalty tests to the Brahmin-Bania masters.

He won the parliamentarian of the year 2015, one of the sane voices in the upper house is leaving the house

I think he never won any Lok sabha election from J&K, the only Lok Sabha election he won was from Maharashtra.

1612897024422.png

world especially India is far too large than your vapid Pakistani angst.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom