What's new

Congratulations to Pakistan's Future Prime Minister on Completing his Education

Lol i doubt if that boy is even coming to pak……ever…..uk lifestyle is too good for these rich elite turds
You are wrong.
Life style of Pakistan were slaves now down to you and sit at your feet is something very intoxicating unless you aren't the type.

Hence why zardaris all come back

Kindly describe.
His education is in which major?
  • Lying
  • Robbery
  • Theft
  • Money Laundering
  • Thuging
  • Corruption
Left out boot polish

Can someone explain how these swines (nawaz sharif extended clan) got British nationality?
Pretty easily. The amount of money they laundered to the UK easily got them nationality through investment.

He's also the future head of **** League

1656920986859.png

Pakistan is such a farce, until the people of Pakistan wake up and realise the importance of their role in "electing" and empowering their feudal, until that introspection comes and there is a revolution in terms of thinking, these people and their spawn will continue to treat Pakistan as their personal fiefdom.

There is a reason people spit on the name of Oliver Cromwell in the UK, the man tried to overthrow the monarchy and attempted to establish a platform for his son to succeed him.

Pakistanis need to wake up and understand that these people enjoy an extreemly lavish lifestyle on the back of monies that belong to the people and state of Pakistan. I read posts here on PDF from PTI, PMLN and PPP supporters and whilst I have never voted in Pakistan, I really feel sorry for the people and state of Pakistan.

What more proof do people need in Pakistan that a handful of influential old guard families and men in Khaki uniforms with to hold on their reigns of power, I have never seen such unbridled greed and corruption on the backs and shoulders of the people of Pakistan.

A tale of two worlds: 0.1%
1656921700717.png

The remaining 99.9% of Pakistan:
1656921752318.png

To quote W.B. Yeats:

Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Shame on these feudal, shame on this criminals, shame on the Pakistan army, shame on the establishment of Pakistan. FYI for anyone wondering, I have already written to my local MP to bring the issue on Nawaz Shariff's continued Residence in London:

1656922811184.png

But, the following grads would decide the future of Pak! And, whether the PMs should ever remain as the peons at their services:

View attachment 858960

Shouldn't it be for the people to decide?, because every time the generals have decided, they have ALWAYS fucked up because it is not their job. And people are now no more taking their "narrative" and they are (at least the generals) have now been openly become part of the problem, thanks to ISPR! If the things presist, there won't be any difference between police and army (in terms of image).

Pakistan is such a farce, until the people of Pakistan wake up and realise the importance of their role in "electing" and empowering their feudal, until that introspection comes and there is a revolution in terms of thinking, these people and their spawn will continue to treat Pakistan as their personal fiefdom.

There is a reason people spit on the name of Oliver Cromwell in the UK, the man tried to overthrow the monarchy and attempted to establish a platform for his son to succeed him.

Pakistanis need to wake up and understand that these people enjoy an extreemly lavish lifestyle on the back of monies that belong to the people and state of Pakistan. I read posts here on PDF from PTI, PMLN and PPP supporters and whilst I have never voted in Pakistan, I really feel sorry for the people and state of Pakistan.

What more proof do people need in Pakistan that a handful of influential old guard families and men in Khaki uniforms with to hold on their reigns of power, I have never seen such unbridled greed and corruption on the backs and shoulders of the people of Pakistan.

A tale of two worlds: 0.1%
View attachment 859039

The remaining 99.9% of Pakistan:
View attachment 859040

To quote W.B. Yeats:

Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Shame on these feudal, shame on this criminals, shame on the Pakistan army, shame on the establishment of Pakistan. FYI for anyone wondering, I have already written to my local MP to bring the issue on Nawaz Shariff's continued Residence in London:

View attachment 859042
Power that be of the US/UK want remote control of Pakistan. It is achieved by installing these two-faced serpents in power. While your efforts for wanting extradition of MNS is applaudable; they're falling on deaf ears, as the interests of the PTB are clearly in the opposite direction.

FWzklCCWIAE7SHS.jpg

Which means Army and it's apparatus is fully involved in subverting democracy.

Degree is degree, now he can rule Pakistan, end of story..............

Back
Top Bottom