What's new

congratulations my dear Indian fellows

India played well and Pakistan played badly. Congratulations to Indians, it's a victory they've deservingly earned.

Congratulations to India. They played very well and outclassed Pakistan in all departments. Deserved victory for India.

congratulations my dear Indian fellows . TBH it was fun and enjoyment yesterday and i have enjoy some hours trolling thrilling moments and watching this match . although it was one sided match but it was better then nothing .
Indian team played great yesterday and they win it . i see team sipirt good batting good bowling nice fielding by Indian team yesterday . hope you best of luck in this world cup .
i wish govt keep away dirty politics from sports and we will see more such clashes in cricket between two nations. no war yes to sports .in fact sports are very good therapy to fight extremism terrorism and hate . when cultures meet people realize other side is also same like us human . hope both sides think like humans .

my favorite pic from yesterday match

64314993_2181133952005771_6857621208888770560_n.jpg
This is why I come to PDF.. to meet awesome people like you.. God Bless... Have a good day ...

So nice of you sir. Friendship is the only way forward. I am happy that match played in friendly atmosphere. I am not sure how the atmosphere would have be en if Pakistan wold have been in place of India and vice a versa.
stupid brainwashed indian cannot live without taking a jibe or provoking-

this was the atmosphere after we won champions trophy in 2017 by beating you

cc final.jpg
12333434.jpg

the best team won.they deserved this win.i congratullate Indian fellow members on this forum and whole Indian nation.

Thanks Imran Sb. Hopefully your team get out of the mess and we'll see some best competition. Also, Kudos to Amir, the solo best bowler in WC so far.

oh you can count on that, you never know there be few fastest bowlers in Pakistan team a year from now :)

The Joke doing the rounds ..

Virat's wicket in yesterdays match ..

He was not out yet he walked away .

This happens when you get married ! You learn to take the blame for things you did not do !!

Joke No 2

Virat lost the toss.

Dhawan was not playing.

Bhuvi couldn't bowl.

Rohit gifted you his wicket.

Kohli walked off the field without being out.

Kohli didn't review Babar's LBW.

Dear Pakistanis ab isse jyada Father’s Day pe hum kya kar sakte hain?

congratulations my dear Indian fellows . TBH it was fun and enjoyment yesterday and i have enjoy some hours trolling thrilling moments and watching this match . although it was one sided match but it was better then nothing .
Indian team played great yesterday and they win it . i see team sipirt good batting good bowling nice fielding by Indian team yesterday . hope you best of luck in this world cup .
i wish govt keep away dirty politics from sports and we will see more such clashes in cricket between two nations. no war yes to sports .in fact sports are very good therapy to fight extremism terrorism and hate . when cultures meet people realize other side is also same like us human . hope both sides think like humans .

my favorite pic from yesterday match

64314993_2181133952005771_6857621208888770560_n.jpg
I will say, Sania destroyed Pakistani attack way before match.
Bhabi k sath dinner nain sb ko sula dia.
Pakistani team is dead now.
Allah hafiz world Cup.
Ham sherminda hain.

I will say, Sania destroyed Pakistani attack way before match.
Bhabi k sath dinner nain sb ko sula dia.
Pakistani team is dead now.
Allah hafiz world Cup.
Ham sherminda hain.
Major Sania Mirza :bunny::bunny::yahoo:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom