What's new

congrats bharat: Altaf Hussain finally admits to being an injun

I.C.J gave him that right not this govt or smq or anyone else.
No one is winking at any one this is I.C.J
decision. we will have to implement it
whether we like it or not.

because we have accepted their jurisdiction

Indian Govt. had already rejected consular access in July when ICJ made that ruling.

This move has come from Foreign Minister not the ICJ. This is unilateral step from him after yesterday ewhen he begged for bilateral talks at this time when 11000 Kashmiris are detained and facing life and death situation.

@doorstar

This mentally ill individual has gone nuts request mods. to please clarify rules and regulations regarding haraassment. I can go down on his level if the mods. allow this
@Dubious

Source please

India refuses to accept ‘impeded’ access to Jadhav

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ded-access-to-jadhav/articleshow/70505943.cms

Peace dove, pro-Indian FM Qureshi himself made the statement it is he who has offered India consular access again in Multan today, with the statement
Federal Minister of Foreign Affairs, Shah Mehmood Qureshi during a presser in Multan earlier today also confirmed the news the Indian spy will be granted counselor access as Pakistan strives to maintain peace in the region.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/5...-jadhav-counselor-access-on-monday-fm-qureshi

according to bharati ndtv this here below is what the fargin sneaky gungoo bastage said:
In a live address broadcast on Saturday and publicised by the so-called MQM Secretariat in London, Mr Hussain is seen challenging Pakistan to "annex" Azad Kashmir in reaction to the Indian government's decision that withdrew the special status to Jammu and Kashmir.

"It was the decision of the Indian government with the overwhelming support of the people of India. If Pakistan has the courage, they should also annex Azad Kashmir into Pakistan," said Mr Hussain.

"The revocation of Article 370 by the Indian government was absolutely an internal matter of India," he said.
As an Urdu speaking Karachiite, I want to apologize to all other Pakistans for this a$$hole that our city and ethnic group produced. By head hangs in shame and you may punish me as you wish.

What a useless piece of scum
Must be blind
Even after what’s going on in Indian w Muslims he is singing about Hindustan ?
Best to have him slaughter a cow in UP / area w cow vigilantes and his real countrymen will take care of the rest.

As if there was a doubt in his intentions.

He is irrelevant now to Karachi.

So?? Many ppl here who claim to br patriotic said same too
I think u r the type of guy we Karachiites used to agrue with:
1. That guy also maligned army, why only Ltaaf is banned.
2. Why only us, that guy also chant Sindhudesh/jaag punjabi jaag/.

O meray bhai , 2 wrongs does not make one right.
And afterall, Ltaaf was also ignored and tolerated beyond limits, DG ISPR said, u wanna speak ill of Generals, Army ... u can but against Pakistan not a single word will be tolerated. Thats why Ltaafu is in current condition.

MQM stooge is arrested many a time and released an equal number of times. Let them punish them and send to jail before they'd earn some respect from Pakistan. The British justice system has been a joke in his case.

according to bharati ndtv this here below is what the fargin sneaky gungoo bastage said:
In a live address broadcast on Saturday and publicised by the so-called MQM Secretariat in London, Mr Hussain is seen challenging Pakistan to "annex" Azad Kashmir in reaction to the Indian government's decision that withdrew the special status to Jammu and Kashmir.

"It was the decision of the Indian government with the overwhelming support of the people of India. If Pakistan has the courage, they should also annex Azad Kashmir into Pakistan," said Mr Hussain.

"The revocation of Article 370 by the Indian government was absolutely an internal matter of India," he said.

And ISI is listening this? I mean it takes just a bullet, come on guys what are you waiting for? Yeh mer ker hi hatyga..

Why not Imran Khan use his connections in UK to have him repatriated?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom