What's new

Congrat To Nation On 13TH BIRTHDAY Of Youm-e-Takbeer 28 May, 1998

Congrats :pakistan:

We got sanctions in return. Lekin nuke power honay ka nasha hi kuch aur tha, we shown our butt0cks to those sanctions.

Congratulations Pakistan on becoming a Nuclear Power on this day 13 years ago.

Make more of these beauties:

1966_pak-nuck.jpg

gauri-hatf5.jpg

InshAllah Pakistan will become in the top 3 largest Nuclear Powers.

I am online from mobile please someone post chagis video.

I agree we celebrate the Nuclear bomb we spend trillion rupees, we didn't use it much.

Look at us, what happend today: terrorisms, suicide bombing, less funded- education, minorities, Shia/Sunni, corrupt Government, bribes, Talibans, OBL safeguards, poverty, electricity, US intervention, many lists unsolved.

Pakistan seriously need back on the right tracks !

I agree we celebrate the Nuclear bomb we spend trillion rupees, we didn't use it much.

Look at us, what happend today: terrorisms, suicide bombing, less funded- education, minorities, Shia/Sunni, corrupt Government, bribes, Talibans, OBL safeguards, poverty, electricity, US intervention, many lists unsolved.

Pakistan seriously need back on the right tracks !

I agree...the warheads are enough...we should not spend much on them...however development in delivery systems should be continued with more zeal...

Congrats to all Pakistanis and especially to each and every individual who has been associated with the Nuclear & Missile program.

Last but not the least, thanks to all un-sung heroes...we may not know your name...take your name... acknowledge you as we should have...Thanks for your handwork and devotion to your work.

Pakistan Zindabad!:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom