What's new

Confusion prevails over venue of Russia’s military exercise with Pakistan

world knows what India is achieving and what Pakistan achieving...India never gave warning to attack...you guys just watching Indian media an panicking...I heard your aircraft crashed in panic
Wow and what did your defence minster said lol . And what did your PM said ? Let me quote you" India will respond on time and place of its choosing" . I am pretty sure PM and DM are part indian government

As long as areesh uses the word monkey baat, I will keep on using PISSPR.

Then you would surely fail.

Don't push me to use some banned words for your country and your military. It is your choice. :)

Since you are another one of those banned bharati troll with a new profile I won;t be surprised if you are too fan of Monkey Baat.

Any indian news paper conforming venue with its own independent source is credible and has far more credibility than a bharat troll with zero intellect who is so dumb that he keep confusing ISPR with his DGMO who confuses weapon markings on the weapon despite all his experience in the military.

Russians have openly Embarrassed you by claiming such news is "Mischievous". Why do you have to continue with this ?? Indian news paper only reported the news based on Pakistani sources :rofl:

Any indian news paper conforming venue with its own independent source is credible and has far more credibility than a bharat troll with zero intellect who is so dumb that he keep confusing ISPR with his DGMO who confuses weapon markings on the weapon despite all his experience in the military.
Any newspaper using a Pakistani source has ZERO Credibility and has no more credibility than a dumb pakistani troll who believes in PISSPR which cannot even properly identify a mortar round or who carried out a strike within their own territory.

I don;t care about what your army do as far as they don't attack us which they didn't. My army is defending my country against a supa puwa. That is enough for me.

General was misinterpreted.

You didn't answer my question. Don't want to know more about your "shaheed" who died for saving face of your former PM??? :)

Either the Russians changed their mind midway in the exercise or they are very good liars...

Sputnik from yesterday quoting HAMWS,Rattu;

image.png

Now like the Russian government they have removed the reference..:lol:

Meanwhile the exercise is underway..

Russians have openly Embarrassed you by claiming such news is "Mischievous". Why do you have to continue with this ?? Indian news paper only reported the news based on Pakistani sources :rofl:

Still don't want to know about 800 who died for PR exercise of a former PM?? :lol:

Anyways we have independent sources of an Indian newspaper refuting you and the troll like you. Enough for us. :)

I am not sure either we are getting embarrassed or it is India. Few days back India was chest thumbing that Russia has cancelled the drills with Pakistan. Lol

Then you would surely fail.

Don't push me to use some banned words for your country and your military. It is your choice. :)

Since you are another one of those banned bharati troll with a new profile I won;t be surprised if you are too fan of Monkey Baat.
A PISSPR fan can use whatever words he likes as after all it has zero credibility just like PISSPR.

Any newspaper using a Pakistani source has ZERO Credibility and has no more credibility than a dumb pakistani troll who believes in PISSPR which cannot even properly identify a mortar round or who carried out a strike within their own territory.

Any Indian newspaper confirming venue with its own independent sources is fa more credible than bharati troll who confuses ISPR with his own DGMO who himself is confused about markings on the weapon.

It is far more credible than a bharati troll who gets offended for calling Monkey Baat as Monkey Baat.

Still don't want to know about 800 who died for PR exercise of a former PM?? :lol:

Thats a million times better than rejecting the dead bodies of your own Soldiers :lol: What good is an army which does not care about its own soldiers.

Anyways we have independent sources of an Indian newspaper refuting you and the troll like you. Enough for us. :)

aah...the day when a mysterious Inexpedient source in Islamabad is more credible than the Russian Embassy. I do appreciate the ability of certain Pakistanis to spin things to suit their narrative :lol:

Either the Russians changed their mind midway in the exercise or they are very good liars...

Sputnik from yesterday quoting HAMWS,Rattu;

View attachment 337925

Now like the Russian government they have removed the reference..:lol:

Meanwhile the exercise is underway..

They are just fooling a few bhakts who are extremely butt hurt since last Sunday.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom