What's new

Confusion prevails over venue of Russia’s military exercise with Pakistan

Other than some earlier misinformed reports you have zero proof that the exercise is being conducted in Rattu.
The fact is unless and until you are able to shows us pics that the exercise is being conducted in Rattu or some official Statement clarifying the location is Rattu, the Embassy statement is the one that stands final.

Also if the exercise was being conducted in GB PISSPR would never have missed the opportunity to mention that.
Careful man if such pictures emerge tommorow what will be the left credibility of Indian new media outlets?
Now a days India is being humiliated in every mentioned forum. I can understand your frustration. As a nation India is too much demolorized currently

Pakistani posts a Pakistani source

Bharati troll: Haha Pakistani source haha

Pakistani posts an Indian source

Bharati troll: Now all of a sudden Idian source is credible

:rolleyes:
and you think we trust Pakistani news source

It is supposed to be Anti terror exercise.

Why is Pakistan hell bent to have such exercises ONLY in GB or Azad Kashmir.:coffee:
Main venue of this drill will be " Kharian anti terror school ". Later they will do another exercise some similar terrain to Russian republics.

I cant post links due to post count, Check for Maj. Gen. Tahir Masood comments in the SOFOX commanders conference..

Already checked that and refuted on the same forum.

You want to know more about those 800 Indian soldiers who were killed in face saving PR exercise of Vajpai back in 2002??

and you think we trust Pakistani news source

You don't even trust your army.

Indian army: We didn't do any cross border raid at LOC.

Indian troll: No you did. You just don't to accept it. You want to keep it secret.

Indian army: WTF

This exercise may not be a Full scale War Exercise but its a Diplomatic Victory for Pakistan .. if we take Indians claim to Isolate Pakistan ..
Begani shaadi me Abdulla deewana....Russia is upset for Rafale deal and you think he is giving all importance to you...

I have Indian newspaper confirming Rattu as the venue. Pics would als be shared in due time. Don't worry.

And it is ISPR. Please spell it right. I think you confused it with your DGMO who found Pakistani markings on Uri attacker weapons that gone invisible in a few hours.

It is ISPR. Thank You. :)
All Indian newspaper reports were based on earlier misinformed and erroneous reports.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of the embassy statement, you can contact press attache Tanya Kopylova:
httpswwwfacebookcom/tanya.kopylova.92

Also I know it is PISSPR.

Can you also quote that Russian govt. website ?

Why should I didn't your compatriot just moan about russia removing details ?:lol:

Your media first boasts about Russia cancelling joint exercises.

Than your media claims Russia blames Pak for uri attack.

Now its quoting Pak and Russian sources and moaning .. Not our fault.

And you expect us to serve you with a fresh cup of Fukin reality check each and every time ? What are you a 3 year old? Want me to feed you cerelac or gripe water too ?

You want to know more about those 800 Indian soldiers who were killed in face saving PR exercise of Vajpai back in 2002??

You don't even trust your army.

Indian army: We didn't do any cross border raid at LOC.

Indian troll: No you did. You just don't to accept it. You want to keep it secret.

Indian army: WTF
Our army dont attack on us or on our govt...how about your army?

Begani shaadi me Abdulla deewana....Russia is upset for Rafale deal and you think he is giving all importance to you...
Russia is not only angry on Rafael deal but major problem they have is the deal which you signed with USA . I used to think that india has some great policy makers but instead they shoot themselves in their own leg . Lol

All Indian newspaper reports were based on earlier misinformed and erroneous reports.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of the embassy statement, you can contact press attache Tanya Kopylova:

This is not an earlier report. This is new report based on sources that control Rattu since past 70 years.

As for ISPR. Reporting you. You seem to be confusing ISPR with your army DGMO who himself was confusedabout markings on the weapon.

Russia is not only angry on Rafael deal but major problem they have is the deal which you signed with USA . I used to think that india has some great policy makers but instead they shoot themselves in their own leg . Lol
one tiny exercise with Pakistan and you started Shekh Chilli Dreams...

Russia has outlived its utility for India. Uncle Sam offers much more.

After jews, gujarati banyas own everything in USA>
not much my friend, there is not much to be proud of. Having motel, donut shop is not a pride. its all labor work, mostly those business are family run and very labor intensive.

Hey if you dont change your tounge I will tag moderators immediately. This is what I hate about you indians everytime you start to loose the debate you start to show your aukat and start abusing

Its all refuted and fake, nothing happened, the General was lying through his teeth :lol: You are yet to show me a Russian source. Why not accept you are lying and save face right now....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom