What's new

Conflict of Interest. Imran Khan wants Road from Bani Gala to Islamabad Highway

lol main areas of Lahore are DHA, MM Alam and Gulburg? I literally stopped reading your post after this part. What you are saying is not even 20% of entire Lahore. Though I live in developed Lahore but my roots are from inner Lahore, so I know almost all areas of this city very well. And for your info, the traffic from DHA to Mazang is smooth, try going beyond Mazang sometime during 6 - 8pm to enjoy rest of Lahore.

Tabhiii aaap nei khaneiii key baaad paaan khaaa kar aaadii paaan ki pitch-kari mujhe par maaariii thiii ! :mad:

Joking ! :lol:

I've been to the Inner City loadz of times and naturally I've got roots from there as well - after all which Lahori who has been here for generations doesn't - but I didn't like the Inner City that much ! :(

Too congested with far....far less privacy but I suppose the people who've been living there like that - I remember a relative of mine once told me that we've got the largest & most important markets on one-side, the railway station on the other and then we've got a very close-knit-neighbor network that works for us !

Lahore still caters to the educational and cultural needs of many. Only an illiterate would start with this city centric nonsense.

I think that Lahore should be extensively worked on as the Educational Capital of Pakistan and perhaps if we do our jobs right; maybe even the Educational Hub of the region - I'd very much wish that ! :)

Haha cheetay main to tuchcki mari thi mazaak main. Tum to senti hi hogaye. How do you survive in this world, plus how old are you to fly off the handle so quick?

Ahsan faramosh? Chalo khair i'll let it slide by since you took off on a tangent.

Ray aur Rday to baat to sahi hai na jigar jo dil pe legaye :D

In the end, I'm not blind to believe everything done by Nooras is useless or superficial. Nor am i going to believe IK ( aka taliban khan, the guy who i voted for ) is a messiah who is never wrong. Let's call spade a spade.

You seriously need to grow up and stop throwing hissy fits on the internet of all places.

You are going round in round in circles. About Lahore, yes I am senti about my city because I have dealt with this anti Lahore shit a lot. I've been with outsiders (people who come to lahore) during my collage, university and job, most of them are pathatically anti Lahore I don't know why.

About Noora's projects in Lahore, I never said they are useless or superficial. I just pointed out the areas in Lahore which are messed up and no attention from Govt is paid to them since over decades now. And I never said IK is the messiah who is never wrong, I myself have criticized IK several times on his wrong policies. So dear, you should stop calling names and pulling baseless things about others out of no where..

I'm done with arguing with you about Lahore. Cheers!

Mate, I recently got the stats which I cannot share but Lahore provides the backbone of skilled professionals to Pakistan especially in the field of education :)
Tabhiii aaap nei khaneiii key baaad paaan khaaa kar aaadii paaan ki pitch-kari mujhe par maaariii thiii ! :mad:

Joking ! :lol:

I've been to the Inner City loadz of times and naturally I've got roots from there as well - after all which Lahori who has been here for generations doesn't - but I didn't like the Inner City that much ! :(

Too congested with far....far less privacy but I suppose the people who've been living there like that - I remember a relative of mine once told me that we've got the largest & most important markets on one-side, the railway station on the other and then we've got a very close-knit-neighbor network that works for us !

I think that Lahore should be extensively worked on as the Educational Capital of Pakistan and perhaps if we do our jobs right; maybe even the Educational Hub of the region - I'd very much wish that ! :)

Mate, I recently got the stats which I cannot share but Lahore provides the backbone of skilled professionals to Pakistan especially in the field of education :)

Oh bhai mere main bhi Lahore main hi rahta haun. Kasur ka lagta hun main, so real paindu I am. It was just a tongue in cheek comment which made Jizzbot to phatting.

Karachi would be the backbone since it is produces twice as much as Lahore. But Arts, entertainment, education, Software engineers ( my field ) i can admit are better overall in Punjab/Lahore.

You are going round in round in circles. About Lahore, yes I am senti about my city because I have dealt with this anti Lahore shit a lot. I've been with outsiders (people who come to lahore) during my collage, university and job, most of them are pathatically anti Lahore I don't know why.

About Noora's projects in Lahore, I never said they are useless or superficial. I just pointed out the areas in Lahore which are messed up and no attention from Govt is paid to them since over decades now. And I never said IK is the messiah who is never wrong, I myself have criticized IK several times on his wrong policies. So dear, you should stop calling names and pulling baseless things about others out of no where..

I'm done with arguing with you about Lahore. Cheers!

You cant seem to handle a little criticism. This seems to be your problem.

I wash my hands off if your perception is awry i cant be your daddy and fix it for you.

Last edited:
its hystrical for you, baby?
sorry look at the past history?
how many years militry rule?
well keep supporting nooracracy & damocracy, next PM of pakistan is MASTER BILAWAL BHUTTO..?
sunami is been sunk?
6001p-bla-bla-bla.jpg

Back
Top Bottom