What's new

Islamabad Police security withdrawn from former Prime Minister Imran Khan.

Good to know that our government is focussed on the right things at this time of economic urgency, and doing everything it can to bring some stability.

I'm beginning to think his arrest is not that big of a deal after all. IK himself has said he is not afraid of arrest. People failed to mobilize to help him topple the new regime so its not the end of the world if he spends a few weeks or months behind bars.
This will force people to actually build some courage to bring the change or shut up for good.
They will forget all about him.

Good to know that our government is focussed on the right things at this time of economic urgency, and doing everything it can to bring some stability.
Yes. That's the kind of dedication we need in the top offices of this country. After all, they weren't brought in without good reason.

Could hire private security, though wouldnt be really useful once the government fully commits.

In the third world, Democracy justifies corruption and gives legal protection to the powerful.
Democracy with all it's faults is the only way forward for a multi ethnic 3rd world country to move forward

Lanaat lanaat aur lanaat

Pakis will not do anything
Pakis never took control of the situation
Pakis no good for call to action
To hell with this Poti discussions waste of my waakt rather listening who said wat
I swear on holy Allah
Better for India To Nuke this Poti nation once and for all
So we can move on next chapter .. to better days

Back
Top Bottom