What's new

Conflict of Interest. Imran Khan wants Road from Bani Gala to Islamabad Highway

As if Facebook is authentic which keeps getting popular....

I'm not going to hide. I'm a die hard N supporter and no one can stop me. If you want to become party of trolls so be it. I will stand where i feel i have a strong point

Then i know your kind very well. You are free to support anyone, be it a crook or a phony. Free country. I support the military establishment. I support even bigger crooks.

you support both? how is that possible?:what: aik ko support kurain na!

I am better than IK and noora. What was so hard about it.

Need English lessons son. Tsk tsk tsk.

Then i know your kind very well. You are free to support anyone, be it a crook or a phony. Free country. I support the military establishment. I support even bigger crooks.

I am better than IK and noora. What was so hard about it.

Need English lessons son. Tsk tsk tsk.
wake up! stop dreaming while still awake!:tongue:

IK is a terror sympathizer, my love for his is nada, zilch, makawa.

Scum Khan == Nooras.
we can disagree with him on some things... well thats natural....but he is still better than Zardariz and Shariffs...

:disagree:@scum khan ....

we can disagree with him on some things... well thats natural....but he is still better than Zardariz and Shariffs...

Anyone that calls terrorists bhai he is a scum. Be it IK or Nooras.

You are free to choose your disco maulvi, i chose F-16s as my DEAR LEADER dropping BOMBS.

IK is no saviour or angel. his stance on TTP is dissapointing.. Plus he is Ugly :P

Anyone that calls terrorists bhai he is a scum. Be it IK or Nooras.

You are free to choose your disco maulvi, i chose F-16s as my DEAR LEADER dropping BOMBS.
F-16 not gonna come into power again especially after the embarrassment Mushy and because of him Army had to face.....forget about it....lets be realistic....tu under such circumstances,we have to choose some one,so why not anyone lesser of the available evils....

but anyway you dont believe in democracy at all so lets leave it!:tongue:

IK is no saviour or angel. his stance on TTP is dissapointing.. Plus he is Ugly :P
better than you!:tongue:

F-16 not gonna come into power again especially after the embarrassment Mushy and because of him Army had to face.....forget about it....lets be realistic....tu under such circumstances,we have to choose some one,so why not anyone lesser of the available evils....

I'm the lesser evil choose me :D

I promise anni padeni with parties and shit. Free cellphone credit to everyone if i win plus no load shedding.

I'm the lesser evil choose me :D

I promise anni padeni with parties and shit. Free cellphone credit to everyone if i win plus no load shedding.
you are not the lesser evil but a complete one haha..... will be a disaster really!:girl_cray3:

free credit and no loadshedding? yeah think of giving only those benefits to people which you yourself badly need these days!:lol:

you are not the lesser evil but a complete one haha..... will be a disaster really!:girl_cray3:

free credit and no loadshedding? yeah think of giving only those benefits to people which you yourself badly need these days!:lol:

I feel like dropping a piano on you, like how Jerry always did to Tom. Jerry was that little bugger who would incessantly bug Tom.

You're Jerry.

:hitwall:

i dont know where you guys are going too, but 1 thing must be clear, thatPAKARMY bashing wasnt started becayse of musharaf. but it was the hidden agenda followed by both the terrorists, & politicians like imran & nawaz, & munnawar & company?

its just take a shut down,& few boots on the butts& then all of these damocrats would be cleaning the militry booots once again.?

I feel like dropping a piano on you, like how Jerry always did to Tom. Jerry was that little bugger who would incessantly bug Tom.

You're Jerry.

:hitwall:
giphy.gif

i dont know where you guys are going too, but 1 thing must be clear, thatPAKARMY bashing wasnt started becayse of musharaf. but it was the hidden agenda followed by both the terrorists, & politicians like imran & nawaz, & munnawar & company?

its just take a shut down,& few boots on the butts& then all of these damocrats would be cleaning the militry booots once again.?
whether it was hidden agenda or something else...it started from those issues specifically associated with Musharraf? didnt it....?

and for the last lines,by doing so,you again will be compelling people(in Pakistan and esp in outer World) to believe that our Army intervenes where it shouldnt have,and that Democracy is better than Dictatorship...as they never let the Politicians actually work freely in their rule!

Back
Top Bottom