What's new

Conflict fear: Beijing outguns US in 'war games' simulating Taiwan invasion - ex-official

why US care so much about taiwan? are they willing to do nuclear or simply use taiwan as excuse to go nuclear?

Lmao....

View attachment 729517

View attachment 729518

Taiwan itself is more than enough for China. The Chinese are also forgetting that they won't be facing Taiwan or the US....but both combined, along with South Korea and Japan.

Most of the fighting will also be fought on China's turf. Thus damaging China more.

Kids and old nationalist grandpas on PDF can post whatever but the reality is that China has no actual naval combat experience since 1950's. It has one air craft carrier which is used more for research than for combat.

Most of its navy will be scrap metal if an actual war starts. Which is why China hasn't and will not make a move on Taiwan. Cue the Chinese trolls and their Pakistani simps...

The only significant leverage for the USN is the CVN numbers.

As for the rest, not by much.

Outdated/inaccurate charts don't speak anything at all.

The only significant leverage for the USN is the CVN numbers.

As for the rest, not by much.

Outdated/inaccurate charts don't speak anything at all.

Chinese naval aviation trumps US naval aviation. Chinese naval aviation has KJ-500H AWACs which are significantly bigger and more capable than E-2, and J-11BH/BSH which are significantly bigger and more capable than F-18E/F.

@dbc @Suika @F-22Raptor @SpaceMan18 @mike2000 is back @Mk-313 @TheImmortal @aziqbal @That Guy @vostok @Hamartia Antidote @striver44

Really!!

And the two Admirals , one outgoing Chief and one incoming Chief of US Navy was also making statements to the congress for Public Relation exercise!!!
Grow up dude.
you're not going to have your awaited budget increase if your reports stressed that victory against China will be swift.

Lmao guess you never heard of issuing semi true statements for the sake of making the enemy think something you want them to all along...

If the Chinese Navy believes in such "reports" then why don't they try to take Taiwan?? Let's see what happens. :lol:

When I saw your post, I instantly knew I was dealing another "clever" "good for nothing" Pakistani.

Ever heard of this law!!

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE. This Act may be cited as the ‘‘False Statements Accountability Act of 1996’’.

SEC. 2. RESTORING FALSE STATEMENTS PROHIBITION. Section 1001 of title 18, United States Code, is amended to read as follows: ‘‘§ 1001. Statements or entries generally ‘‘(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully— ‘‘(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact; ‘‘(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or ‘‘(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry; shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.

I think i shouldn't waste more time on a "clever cookie".

China has no actual naval combat experience since 1950's.
This is the only correct part in your comment beside infographics (which u read them wrong). Imo, China should push for one small naval conflict with one of the south-east asian navies, or maybe india etc. They may need to experience real battle situation for once, to see the problems and then modernise equipments/strategies as such. Althought, i wouldn't underestimate chinese navy's officers, even if they didn't see any actual combat.

You gotta re-check those infographics, "number of US naval assets" isn't really relevant. Only relevant part is what they have in there. US strike groups in mediterranean sea won't do any good.

Back
Top Bottom