What's new

condolenses for the people who died and got injured in march3 2009 attack.

duhastmish

Reaction score
I wish to send my deepest and sincere condolence to pakistan and send my hand of friendship and care to Brothers on other side of fence. I hope pakistan get over from this dark night they are facing and may the morning of hope begin from here after.
These attacks are not just on pakistan but also on humanity. Intended to bring instability to the region. TO BRING HATE AND send evil eye to pakistan.
How could these people be human who did such a horrible act.
May Allah Jesus Ram and Guru Nanak Sahib bring peace to soul of people who died and good health to people who are injured.
Amen!

A bundle of thanks for your kind words.

Nicly said and thought of thankyou for the kind words! i hope we can all work towards peace & a long lasting frienship.

Thanks alot for these kind words "duhastmish", it is very much appreciated. :tup:
My heart goes out to the officers and others who died aswell, and to the injured Lankans and their whole staff also.

Many Allah reward them for their sacrifice. A rainy day ahead of sunshine:cry:.................

I with 15 of my friend went to jama masjid old delhi and prayed for the families of people who lost their life, and good health of sri lankan cricket. I tell you out of 16 of us 10 were not Muslim. But the thing is, I don't know how can we make it a big and show that we Indian we care about the life of Pakistani people and lankan sportsmen, and we know there are no monsters on other side of border- A handful of evil don't make a whole nation evil.

This incident is due to security lapse. Security was not as much tight as needed. A dark day in the history of Pakistan. selute the brave policemen who sacrificed thier lives. May their souls rest in peace and also well wishes for sirilankans team.

Back
Top Bottom