What's new

Computers of armed forces and DRDO hacked

I don't think ISI needs to know that. They are not capable of hacking anyone anyways.
Yes but just for caution. In case ISI thinking about it. But you can be right because they told you everything before they do. Hacking is really bad someone did it to me so I can understand india's pain.

I don't think ISI needs to know that. They are not capable of hacking anyone anyways.

image.jpg

Yes but just for caution. In case ISI thinking about it. But you can be right because they told you everything before they do. Hacking is really bad someone did it to me so I can understand india's pain.

There is no pain. The chinese have been fooling around. We will upgrade our network security. As simple as that. Kids like ISI aren't even in the picture.

Chinese hackers are quite good
we should also hack their websites :p: :mamba::mamba:

There is no pain. The chinese have been fooling around. We will upgrade our network security. As simple as that. Kids like ISI aren't even in the picture.
Ignorance is not the best policy. India should think of it may be ISI could be behind it via Chineses.

the chinese also tried to hack the websites during common wealth games
in logon ko kuch aur kaam dhanda nahi hai kya :lol::lol:

Yeah, like chinese need pakistani help for it. Its like US asking Somalia for aid.
So rude I did not say that Chinese need Pakistanis help. I said check it may be ISI wanted them to do it. I can feel india's hacking pain. I feel sorry for it.

So rude I did not say that Chinese need Pakistanis help. I said check it may be ISI wanted them to do it. I can feel india's hacking pain. I feel sorry for it.
Yeah yeah, next time there is a cyclone in India, you can say that ISI wanted God to do it, so it happened. Age old pakistani obsession with conspiracy theories.

Yeah yeah, next time there is a cyclone in India, you can say that ISI wanted God to do it, so it happened. Age old pakistani obsession with conspiracy theories.
But you know that ISI wants to break india. Don't you want to agree. Every media in india have this obsession and most of your public have this obsession. So what's wrong to have this obsession or believe in conspiracy. Either your media is lying or you are lying. I can feel india's pain I have been hacked before. You never know ISI did it to India.

Back
Top Bottom