What's new

Computer, Laptops and Phones will have a Tabdeli and will face 17% GST from Next Year

Lolx few days ago he asked real estate agents to give income tax guess what ? Hartaaal

6 months ago he asked traders to pay income tax as well as GST that they get from normal people guess what ? Hartaaal

Jab yeh mafias tax nai denge to tum or hum ee poora karainge.

Not in Pakistan lolx humari awam sirf beth k kha sakti he
This is it - everyone expects someone else to fund the country.

Bahi Pakistan me 10% se b kam log income tax dete hain or income tax kisi b country ki economy ki backbone hota he.

Or Pakistan me rehne walo ko yeh ee to samj jai ati k Soap Shampoo pe ee sirf tax nai dia jata. GST/VAT k ilawa income(Kamai) pe b tax hota he jo dena hota he. Council k taxes hote hain jo dene hote hain. Yeh dete ho ?

Jab inpe baat ati he to keh dete hain har cheez pe tax dete hain hum or kis cheez pe tax dain 😂 or funny thing is k jo cheezo pe tax dete ho woh b Govt ko nai ponchta Tajir kha jate hain. Jab unse manga jaye to hartale.
you dodge my real question . kis liye tax deen gov ko ayashi ke liye ? what we got in return please count on fingers what gov give us in return and let me know .

or kis cheez per tax deen ? koi cheez yahan tax free hai ? :rolleyes: BTW in return what state give to us ? security justice allownces pensions ? you want us to pay taxes so gov officials make more money enjoy free cars homes free utilities travel ministers enjoy jets MPA/MNA enjoy billions ? tax ke badly mulk aik tax payer ko kya deta hai zara mujhy bhi batay .

Ask that of the govt you elect every 5 years. Everyone who votes for an MNA or MLA should ask them what they will give you in return for the taxes. If they don't vote for someone else.

If enough people do this, eventually someone will provide services in exchange for taxation.
you dodge my real question . kis liye tax deen gov ko ayashi ke liye ? what we got in return please count on fingers what gov give us in return and let me know .

You get infrastructure, education, Healthcare, security, law and order, sanitation, Its all of low quality of course.

Again ask of your elected representative why you get such a shit deal.

Ask that of the govt you elect every 5 years. Everyone who votes for an MNA or MLA should ask them what they will give you in return for the taxes. If they don't vote for someone else.

If enough people do this, eventually someone will provide services in exchange for taxation.

You get infrastructure, education, Healthcare, security, law and order, sanitation, Its all of low quality of course.

wow really

infrastructure is not free we pay every where tool to use it
education is worse then sub sahara only poor keep kids to bo spoiled
healthcare ? cattle hospitals are more clean in other countries when last time you admitted in public hospital?
security ? i must cry or laugh its daku raj if you want security live in fenced society still there are robberies in DHA BAHRIA ETC .police will nto act unless you pay them . there is 0 security in country .
law and order you must be joking or you never went police station and courts in your life its money to get them .
sanitation is paid we pay for it every society is charging now monthly

and no one ask anyone here its gov and civil services fabric to enjoy tax money . giving taxes to these goon is a sin and crime .

Tu bhai sarak pe koi nikla?
Kissi ne apni roti roki kuch badalne ke liye?
If the system is so broken then stop living in it and revolt?
Naam badal doon jo koi revolt kare - aik koi bahadur system ke khilaf khara bhi hojaye tu hijray saale social media pe taaliyan bajaate hain magar khud kuch nahin karte. TV anchors apni ratings kamate hain aur phir saari qaum hisb e mamool issi system ke saamne line bana kar jootay khane ke liye khari hoti hai kehte howe “system hi kharab hai”.

Faiz wasn’t wrong when he was referring to the majority as Ye galiyon ke awara bekar kutte

Aww.. did we overseas slaves leave a stain of jealousy in you? Would you like to join us?
Is the idea that we have a self respecting system that allows us to achieve our full potential instead of a nepotism infested corrupt system unbearable to you? The fact that we thank Allah we don’t have to bribe or plead people left and right as your middle class Pakistani butt has to survive seem unfair?
Does my existence burn you so?

As for political parties, this middle class American is here because of trying social change in Pakistan and facing life threats for doing so while having contributed to Pakistani R&D as well. Talk to me when you can claim something remotely similar

So now you feel i am getting jealous. My simply question is? How come you can suggest changes while sitting there? How can you know political activism/association of people regarding the political parties you hate/love and constantly brag about your Americanism on international forums. Isn't that totally absurd?

To find answers you need to find why Punjabis, Sindhis, Urdu Speakers and Baloch or Pakthuns prefer one party over another. You cannot find these answers in the 5h Avenue of New York city or watching your big LED TV, and constantly strengthening your confirmation biasness over fully loaded agenda filled media content. Just live here and face what we Pakistanis do outside Bahriya town/defense housing autority schemes....somewhere where 25 vegetable sellers cross and sell their merchandize with huge loudspeakers along with bicycles. Perhaps than you will have idea what Pakistanis need right now. !!!

Last edited:
Tu bhai sarak pe koi nikla?
Kissi ne apni roti roki kuch badalne ke liye?
If the system is so broken then stop living in it and revolt?
Naam badal doon jo koi revolt kare - aik koi bahadur system ke khilaf khara bhi hojaye tu hijray saale social media pe taaliyan bajaate hain magar khud kuch nahin karte. TV anchors apni ratings kamate hain aur phir saari qaum hisb e mamool issi system ke saamne line bana kar jootay khane ke liye khari hoti hai kehte howe “system hi kharab hai”.

Faiz wasn’t wrong when he was referring to the majority as Ye galiyon ke awara bekar kutte
system ke khilaf khary hoon ya apni rozi roti ka sochy ? fyi 5% of population earn less then 2$ daily and 30% of population earn less then 5$ per day . apko inqalab ki pari hai yahan roti ke laly pary hain .

The common answer is that they won’t do anything and are useless. The irony that you supposedly have elected representatives but don’t believe they can do or would do anything AND that you don’t want to participate or replace them is amazing. PTI was in that sense where I actually saw middle class educated folks with sparks in eyes. I sat with Arif Alvi discussing an election management system in a small office in Zamzama,karachi. You had IT professionals volunteering to make this happen on their own time because they saw an alternative to the system. Unfortunately, that is lost too because the existing scum changed colors and infected PTI and PTIs own leadership failed its key supporters - but more importantly, the local folks in the usual areas went by their usual “cousin in PML(N) or PPP” who benefits them or promised them benefits. The ground mentality never changed from “What’s in it for me today”.

system ke khilaf khary hoon ya apni rozi roti ka sochy ? fyi 5% of population earn less then 2$ daily and 30% of population earn less then 5$ per day . apko inqalab ki pari hai yahan roti ke laly pary hain .
Tu phir roti ko dekhien - hamne tu roti bhi kho di thi magar Allah ne sila ye diya ke ab doosron ko roti khila sakte hain. Sahi kaam karna ka sila tu milta hai.

Agar sab apni hi roti dekhte rahe chahe woh roti $20 ki ho ya $2000000 ki tu jahunnum e Pakistan mein hi rehiye aur lage rehiye

tujh ko kitnoñ kā lahū chāhiye ai arz-e-vatan
jo tire āriz-e-be-rañg ko gulnār kareñ

kitnī aahoñ se kaleja tirā ThanDā hogā
kitne aañsū tire sahrāoñ ko gulzār kareñ

tere aivānoñ meñ purze hue paimāñ kitne
kitne va.ade jo na āsūda-e-iqrār hue

kitnī āñkhoñ ko nazar khā ga.ī bad-ḳhvāhoñ kī
ḳhvāb kitne tirī shah-rāhoñ meñ sañgsār hue

The common answer is that they won’t do anything and are useless. The irony that you supposedly have elected representatives but don’t believe they can do or would do anything AND that you don’t want to participate or replace them is amazing. PTI was in that sense where I actually saw middle class educated folks with sparks in eyes. I sat with Arif Alvi discussing an election management system in a small office in Zamzama,karachi. You had IT professionals volunteering to make this happen on their own time because they saw an alternative to the system. Unfortunately, that is lost too because the existing scum changed colors and infected PTI and PTIs own leadership failed its key supporters - but more importantly, the local folks in the usual areas went by their usual “cousin in PML(N) or PPP” who benefits them or promised them benefits. The ground mentality never changed from “What’s in it for me today”.
the vast majority did not go to vote ether when i see list of candidates i spit on it and go to hiking its far better . there is no choice to be select all of them are worse .
Tu phir roti ko dekhien - hamne tu roti bhi kho di thi magar Allah ne sila ye diya ke ab doosron ko roti khila sakte hain. Sahi kaam karna ka sila tu milta hai.

Agar sab apni hi roti dekhte rahe chahe woh roti $20 ki ho ya $2000000 ki tu jahunnum e Pakistan mein hi rehiye aur lage rehiye

tujh ko kitnoñ kā lahū chāhiye ai arz-e-vatan
jo tire āriz-e-be-rañg ko gulnār kareñ

kitnī aahoñ se kaleja tirā ThanDā hogā
kitne aañsū tire sahrāoñ ko gulzār kareñ

tere aivānoñ meñ purze hue paimāñ kitne
kitne va.ade jo na āsūda-e-iqrār hue

kitnī āñkhoñ ko nazar khā ga.ī bad-ḳhvāhoñ kī
ḳhvāb kitne tirī shah-rāhoñ meñ sañgsār hue
tax phir bhi nhi dena chayee inko or yehi theek hai i support those whom did not pay taxes .

the vast majority did not go to vote ether when i see list of candidates i spit on it and go to hiking its far better . there is no choice to be select all of them are worse .

tax phir bhi nhi dena chayee inko or yehi theek hai i support those whom did not pay taxes .
Last election many that never voted went to verify their names on election rolls despite the manipulation by PPP and PML(N) even as they cried “selected”. But this time they will not, that I agree with. This time every other educated middle class who previously wasn’t considering leaving the country wants out.

However, as for computers and phones - to the elite it wont make jack shit of a difference because they have SO MUCH MORE than the middle class alone so forget the poor.

There may be an opportunity for local assembly of laptops a.k.a kits from China but otherwise it will only reduce access to technology and turn back Pakistani progress here as well. Tarin is following steps which should have been in place ten years ago but are going to essentially end any potential for PTI to return and the usual corrupt horde will return to borrow and default Pakistan to its death.

Last election many that never voted went to verify their names on election rolls despite the manipulation by PPP and PML(N) even as they cried “selected”. But this time they will not, that I agree with. This time every other educated middle class who previously wasn’t considering leaving the country wants out.

However, as for computers and phones - to the elite it wont make jack shit of a difference because they have SO MUCH MORE than the middle class alone so forget the poor.

There may be an opportunity for local assembly of laptops a.k.a kits from China but otherwise it will only reduce access to technology and turn back Pakistani progress here as well. Tarin is following steps which should have been in place ten years ago but are going to essentially end any potential for PTI to return and the usual corrupt horde will return to borrow and default Pakistan to its death.
my dear gov try to rob us with taxes and nation try to evade robbers as much as possible some time nation evade sometime forced to pay . when we see gov +beurocracy + military enjoying our money its just fine to not be stupid and pay taxes for more ayashi .

Before impose tax on easy target first fix these things where elite class dont give a single pessa to any bikhari govt.

Look what Imran khan is saying

How much he paid the tax and his friends ? what about askari groups of companies pay the taxes ? like NLC, builders etc ?

download (6).jpg

60c59805470f2.png

????

Back
Top Bottom