What's new

Computer, Laptops and Phones will have a Tabdeli and will face 17% GST from Next Year

We in India pay 18% on all our electronics. This is quite normal.

In Pakistan the idea of tax is abnormal. Everyone else should pay it, but if it affects me, then it's not normal.

===========

Back to the topic, i think exceptions should be made for computers purchased by companies and educational institutes.
Usually never saw a wild thing sorry for themselves....Specially when sitting abroad while fully harnessing fruits of developed & matured systems. Face palm.

We pay our taxes here.

The rich elite in Pakistan don't want to pay taxes.

The pace at which Imran Khan and PTI should have made changes is sorely inadequate. Having said that, I wasn't expecting miracles. This is the best Pakistan has right now.

Rich business class has transferred all burden to others. 17% increase in tax means 25% price increase will be shifted towards the end consumers. Who will pay ? Those middle class salaried persons who haven't received any increments for the last couple of years. Business tycoons will get even richer and middle class will be pushed further to review their budget. That's the ground reality in Pakistan right now.

Rich business class has transferred all burden to others. 17% increase in tax means 25% price increase will be shifted towards the end consumers. Who will pay ? Those middle class salaried persons who haven't received any increments for the last couple of years. Business tycoons will get even richer and middle class will be pushed further to review their budget. That's the ground reality in Pakistan right now.

These rich elite Pakistanis are a major part of the problem in Pakistan. I have said it before. They love to move their capital out of the country. They love to invest millions abroad in foreign countries instead of their home country. They love to evade tax.

I say tax the rich elite. This is how countries all over the world operate. This is how a state collects money to run the affairs.

Usually never saw a wild thing sorry for themselves....Specially when sitting abroad while fully harnessing fruits of developed & matured systems. Face palm.
Not sorry for myself - sorry for those left behind that see the rot and cannot do ANYTHING to change opinions.

In Pakistan the idea of tax is abnormal. Everyone else should pay it, but if it affects me, then it's not normal.

===========

Back to the topic, i think exceptions should be made for computers purchased by companies and educational institutes.

We pay our taxes here.

You can remain faithful and continuously bear true allegiance to the Queen Elizabeth , Her Heirs and Successors according to British law for your entire generations to come. And in return you will harness everything which you will not get here Pakistan. Point is to stop lecturing regarding matters which you have idea only via Imran Khan speeches televised by his puppet media channels.

He has taxed almost everything in his tenure.. Still economy is falling..

Time to go Mr. PM, you have failed! Might be suitable running a 11 player cricket team but definitely not suitable running a country..
Lolx few days ago he asked real estate agents to give income tax guess what ? Hartaaal

6 months ago he asked traders to pay income tax as well as GST that they get from normal people guess what ? Hartaaal

Jab yeh mafias tax nai denge to tum or hum ee poora karainge.
We in India pay 18% on all our electronics. This is quite normal.
Not in Pakistan lolx humari awam sirf beth k kha sakti he

Not sorry for myself - sorry for those left behind that see the rot and cannot do ANYTHING to change opinions.

Doing things which you want sitting abroad ? That's the tragedy with you overseas slaves. Majority of you American Pakistanis don't even like political parties here. Ask yourself? F...D mentality.

Sirf income tax dena shuru kardo tumhari agli nasal ki jaan in taxes se bach jayegi.

Jab 10% se b kam log income tax dain tab ese ee taxes pe taxes lagainge na.
1639414990848.png

You can remain faithful and continuously bear true allegiance to the Queen Elizabeth , Her Heirs and Successors according to British law for your entire generations to come. And in return you will harness everything which you will not get here Pakistan. Point is to stop lecturing regarding matters which you have idea only via Imran Khan speeches televised by his puppet media channels.

Aho that old line. Pakistani know everything whilst living in thier pind expecting salkari nauqri for everyone born. The rest of us living in successful countries must all be idiots who can't possibly suggest solutions to all knowing Pakistanis.

Its not just the rich. It's 90% of population.

Bus yeh ee kar sakte hain humare log.
or kis cheez per tax deen ? koi cheez yahan tax free hai ? :rolleyes: BTW in return what state give to us ? security justice allownces pensions ? you want us to pay taxes so gov officials make more money enjoy free cars homes free utilities travel ministers enjoy jets MPA/MNA enjoy billions ? tax ke badly mulk aik tax payer ko kya deta hai zara mujhy bhi batay .

Doing things which you want sitting abroad ? That's the tragedy with you overseas slaves. Majority of you American Pakistanis don't even like political parties here. Ask yourself? F...D mentality.
Aww.. did we overseas slaves leave a stain of jealousy in you? Would you like to join us?
Is the idea that we have a self respecting system that allows us to achieve our full potential instead of a nepotism infested corrupt system unbearable to you? The fact that we thank Allah we don’t have to bribe or plead people left and right as your middle class Pakistani butt has to survive seem unfair?
Does my existence burn you so?

As for political parties, this middle class American is here because of trying social change in Pakistan and facing life threats for doing so while having contributed to Pakistani R&D as well. Talk to me when you can claim something remotely similar
Aho that old line. Pakistani know everything whilst living in thier pind expecting salkari nauqri for everyone born. The rest of us living in successful countries must all be idiots who can't possibly suggest solutions to all knowing Pakistanis.
Not only does Bani Bakistan think they are god’s gift to earth know it alls but also think that apart from them nobody has done anything for Pakistan just as their kitty is kept propped up by Saudis, Emirates, IMF and their entire elite class to which they are enslaved buys up all the goodies which us overseas ones don’t pay exorbitant taxes for nor have to engage in questionable business practices to obtain.

or kis cheez per tax deen ? koi cheez yahan tax free hai ? :rolleyes: BTW in return what state give to us ? security justice allownces pensions ? you want us to pay taxes so gov officials make more money enjoy free cars homes free utilities travel ministers enjoy jets MPA/MNA enjoy billions ? tax ke badly mulk aik tax payer ko kya deta hai zara mujhy bhi batay .
Bahi Pakistan me 10% se b kam log income tax dete hain or income tax kisi b country ki economy ki backbone hota he.

Or Pakistan me rehne walo ko yeh ee to samj jai ati k Soap Shampoo pe ee sirf tax nai dia jata. GST/VAT k ilawa income(Kamai) pe b tax hota he jo dena hota he. Council k taxes hote hain jo dene hote hain. Yeh dete ho ?

Jab inpe baat ati he to keh dete hain har cheez pe tax dete hain hum or kis cheez pe tax dain 😂 or funny thing is k jo cheezo pe tax dete ho woh b Govt ko nai ponchta Tajir kha jate hain. Jab unse manga jaye to hartale.

This is what happens when you force growth, do not do research, no ground realities, no homework and give useless lectures.

Nawaz Sharif will pay VAT in the UK but ask his cronies in Pakistan to tell that paying sales tax in Pakistan is a crime!

Back
Top Bottom