What's new

Comparison of weaponry

KH-59 [AS-13 KINGBOLT]

KH-59M [AS-18 KAZOO]

Note: The Kh-59 is the anti-radar variant and has a top speed of Mach 1.0, with a range of 50 km. The Kh-59M is the anti-ship variant and has a top speed of Mach 0.8 and a range of 200 km.

<div class='bbimg'></div>

A line drawing of the anti-radiation Kh-59 ASM.

KH-31A2/P2 [AS-17 KRYPTON]

Note: The Kh-31A2/P2 air-to-surface missiles are reportedly on order from Russia. The Kh-31A2 is the anti-ship variant and has a top speed of Mach 3+ and a range of 70 km. The Kh-31P2 is the anti-radar variant and has a top speed of Mach 3+ and a range of 200 km.

A line drawing of the Kh-31 ASM

KH-29T/L [AS-14b/c KEDGE][/B]

Note: The Kh-29L is the laser-guided variant and has a top speed of Mach 1.0, with a range of 30 km. The Kh-29T is the TV-guided variant and has a top speed of Mach 1.0, with a range of 12 km.

Line drawings of the Kh-29L/T ASMs

KH-25MP [AS-12 KEGLER]

Note: The Kh-25MP is an anti-radar missile, with a top speed of Mach 2.5 and a range of 40 km.

A line drawing of the Kh-25MP air-to-surface missile

Miro

Originally posted by WebMaster@Dec 7 2005, 01:41 AM
Now here is the weaponry of PAF.

http://pakistaniforces.com/index.php?optio...d=47&Itemid=229

Now once we read all the articles etc, i think we should start disussing and compare the ranges of each class of weaponry with the same class on the other side.
[post=4525]Quoted post[/post]​

Apart from this it is very important to discuss the platform and the suppport avionics of the missiles.

Platform = Aircraft
Support Avionics = Radar and Missile guidence etc.

Miro

Hi Miro,

What about MICA, is it available in Indian inventory?

I suppose its awasome WVR Missile, which can be fired on targest in any direction, I think french made this for Mirage platform.

Cheers

Jag

Back
Top Bottom