What's new

Comparing the Transit System in Tanzania with that of Karachi

I'm sure Nigeria can support 300-400 million people, but 700 million in around 900,000 sqkm is not just crazy, it is insane.
It's just 750 people per km² less than Bangladesh, or Lebanon.

South Koreans do well with their 500 per km² when more than half of their territory are hills, and mountains.

It's just 750 people per km² less than Bangladesh, or Lebanon.

I see what you are saying, but if we use that logic then the world can support 100 billion people.
Experts, who know more than you and me, are worried about the world's population crossing the 10 billion mark.

It is not simple as comparing the population densities of other countries, supporting a population in any given area requires more than just persons per square kilometer. I'm afraid it is not that simple.

Without proper population control, we are all staring death in the face. Large populations are not necessarily a bad thing, but an uncontrolled large population is just crazy.

Show me a single documented incident where a Sindhi,balochi or Punjabi was refused to allow stay in KP. The hub of KP "Peshawar's" 30% plus population is hindko speakers. Unko kisne nikaala aaj tak pesawar se ? Chutyagiri ni krne phaadna ni Hy moo se. Kuch logical na ho kehne ko or jahan TM ko mukhatib krky sawal na Kia jay wahan moo band rako.
Show me a multi ethnic diverse constituency in KP.

I would take my words back. No need to show me Mumbai film industry ambitions Shah Rukh.

I would take my words back. No need to show me Mumbai film industry ambitions Shah Rukh.

Ap karachi sy bahir niklo to pta chalay k jaha'n or b hain

Haripur, Abbottabad, mansehra, Chitral, Peshawar. Nowshera (many non Pashtoons live in Nowshera because of the Nowshera Contonment).

If you have been to any of these cities, you would know if these are indeed what I claim they are. Ab kindly aap dafa hole.

how is this policy sustainable? by discriminating and divided are they not destroying the unity?

then why blame someone for working with enemy when you yourself dont treat him like equal?

Discriminating and dividing? The quota is expressly there to help you join the army. You guys throw the term around without knowing anything about it.

The military has been actively reducing and limiting the recruits and officers from Punjab since 1971. In 2005 they had reduced them down to 43.33%, which btw is around 10% less than the population share of Punjab. They have also eased selection criteria for Sindh and Balochistan along with providing physical and educational qualification waivers (which are not available to Punjabis) to encourage enlistment from these two underrepresented provinces. It is not the army's fault that people from Sindh, including Karachi, do not enlist. Please don't spread blatant propaganda.

Qouta system

Against the favor of Punjab. It is the same story as that CSS quota propaganda.

Last edited:
Funny how we always find this racist moderator in any thread related to Karachi. Repeated complaints against him have gone unnoticed.

Yeah....clearly, anyone who proves that you are lying only to further your nefarious ethno-linguistic propaganda is racist. I mean what else do they leave you to defend your lies with? Definitely funny.

ps: Next time, show some spine and quote me while hurling accusations and insults.

Last edited:
Lol at show some spine.... Look at my signature. Every post I make directly names you.

Ah thanks for pointing that out. I had never cared enough to read your signature.

Funny coming from a loser like you who is a failure in life but acts all strong and mighty just because they are a moderator on a defense forum.

It's sad that a racist loser like you is a moderator and no action has been taken despite repeated complaints to Webmaster.

Hey man, at least I have enough self esteem to not start rabid attacks, while moaning and wailing, when caught lying. That too on an internet forum. And also enough to not let a child with his desperate attempts at personal insults get to me.

Regardless, given that I do need to keep the forum clean of garbage, your next attempt at an insult, no matter how impotent, will accompany an infraction.

Last edited:
Yeah you don't start rabid attacks you abuse your power and just ban without reason. Threatening with bans and infractions. Sign of a small worthless man who finally got some sense of importance by being a mod of an online forum. Quite sad actually how people have to rely on fake internet 'power' to consider themselves important.

My friend, I'm just glad that I don't need to use personal insults, rabid attacks, and projection just to feel a little better about myself.

Anyway, strike three it is, I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom