What's new

Comparing the Transit System in Tanzania with that of Karachi

all Karachi political parties must join hands for kick out this bloody ppp from this City...

It's really weird you saying that regarding KPK when most of the military operations occured in KPK, most of the suicide bomb blasts, most of the terrorists attacks happened in KPK (all thanks to terrorism and TTP which many blame army and establishment for nurturing just like you are blaming them for something else.)

Open borders with Afghanistan destroyed local economy, smuggling made sure we are always short of food items and in excess of weapons, drugs etc. The Influx of millions of afghans (which Sindh lately refused to host and pushed them back to KPK) literally destroyed the social balance of our society. Still you will claim it's somehow the "home of establishment along Punjab".

Same was situation of Peshawar so what we did ??? We built BRT. In provincial capacity. What is stopping Karachi from doing the same ? If KP govt can take loan for such a project than why not Karachi ?

Not even once will you appreciate the resilience of people of KP and their committment to their land and province. If KPK police is friendly it's because a common Pathan from KPK is a friendly person. You guys keep discarding the plus points that we have over people and society of Sindh. We are society where no one consider no one as the single authority and maai baap. We don't care for waderas and hence certainly won't be ruled by them.

For once, just think about these two societies (KPK Vs Sindh) and than make a conclusion.

P.s : I always admired Karachi and wanted to visit and spend atleast a month there as well as Quetta. But from the experience here with Karachiities, I think you guys are good for nothing but hasad and crying.any strikes happens here in KP because people know their rights and want authorities to provide those, doctors, teachers strike to increase salaries and for demanding improvement in hospital facilities. Citizens block roads when loadshedding is in excess. I haven't heard of any such strike or road block in recent tes in Karachi. Continue living in that shithole, Karachiities deserve Karachi and Karachi deserve krachities.

You were distributing PTM material showing how Pak Army profiling Pakthuns.

You can take your Mangal Bagh Niazi dharna elsewhere.

khi treader tried hartal but army cheif and PM gave guarantee that things will change and announced a huge package result app keh samnay hai! you are correct we have given hope on federal govt and military establishment and we blame faujis for protect zardari!

i am very patriotic i love Pakistan but i fear i tings dont change Pakistan as we know today might change Godforbid

Btw I don't think it's the fed and COAS whose guarantees you need. My suggested hartal should be a provincial issue focused on seeking answers from provincial government. Even if PM and COAS I reefer, they should be declined any role.
You were distributing PTM material showing how Pak Army profiling Pakthuns.

You can take your Mangal Bagh Niazi dharna elsewhere.

O ja dafa ho.

khi treader tried hartal but army cheif and PM gave guarantee that things will change and announced a huge package result app keh samnay hai! you are correct we have given hope on federal govt and military establishment and we blame faujis for protect zardari!

i am very patriotic i love Pakistan but i fear i tings dont change Pakistan as we know today might change Godforbid!

You can hope that future NrOs have Karachi package in them as well.

Ramadan is coming. How is the crime rate doing in the tri city area known as Karachi

Btw I don't think it's the fed and COAS whose guarantees you need. My suggested hartal should be a provincial issue focused on seeking answers from provincial government. Even if PM and COAS I reefer, they should be declined any role.

O ja dafa ho.
lols boss! nro day do jab fed nay kuch nai karna toh! khair yes we shouldnt question the party we voted for or the COAS who protects chors!
You can hope that future NrOs have Karachi package in them as well.

Ramadan is coming. How is the crime rate doing in the tri city area known as Karachi
masha Allah say progressing under the watchful eyes of rangers aka "mqm terrorist dry cleaning machine"

O ja dafa ho.
and bro chori sirf khi ya sindh ki nai ho rahi Army minion Mr Zardari is looting Pakistan as Federal govt provides funding to sindg govt to be used on not Sindhis but on Pakistanis! so federal govt should intervene and stop this looting of Pakistans funds! ya us may bhi awaam ko dharna dayna hoga?

masha Allah say progressing under the watchful eyes of rangers aka "mqm terrorist dry cleaning machine"

Well better avoid the streets for a month. Makes Ramadan more sober in Karachi. Alhumdulilah

Well better avoid the streets for a month. Makes Ramadan more sober in Karachi. Alhumdulilah
khi is worst than khuzdar! its the most dangerous city in Pakistan!

#thankyouMilitaryInc

khi is worst than khuzdar! its the most dangerous city in Pakistan!

#thankyouMilitaryInc

Which city you talking about?
Karachi is divided in 3 administrative units. One Sindhi, One Balochi and one federal.

Other than that multiple private islands exist that also draw jurisdictions by Karachis name.

Back
Top Bottom