What's new

Comparing the Transit System in Tanzania with that of Karachi

bhai come to punjab,

ill show you the 'development ' here
Bahi I am from Punjab district Mandi Bahauddin...studying in UK rn and please dont tell me new roads are development... BC hamare gaon me road me pipe dala har dusre din band hua para hota he..

Throwing garbage on streets is a cultural thing in Pakistan (probably whole of South Asia).

Tanzania is not ruled by PPP with full backing of Punjabi establishment

If you look at the military, mostly generals and other ranked officers are from punjab then rest comes from abbotabad kpk side

Qouta system
Bahi I am from Punjab district Mandi Bahauddin...studying in UK rn and please dont tell me new roads are development... BC hamare gaon me road me pipe dala har dusre din band hua para hota he..

I don't tell them karachivals to come and settle down in central punjab for no reason. here they can have all the "milk and honey" they want

Last edited:
Qouta system
how is this policy sustainable? by discriminating and divided are they not destroying the unity?

then why blame someone for working with enemy when you yourself dont treat him like equal?

O ja dafa ho.

Kaaana leave it .once gawadar becomes truly operational sb ko skoon ho jy ga . In k b demands jayz hain waysay
how is this policy sustainable? by discriminating and divided are they not destroying the unity?

then why blame someone for working with enemy when you yourself dont treat him like equal?

Sir g kp or punjab almost 80% hain masla yeh hai k yaha b school college khul gy hain or bachay parh likh gy hain ab early 80's ki trha saari prime gorminti seats aik shehar ko to nai dy skty you may call it discrimination

Kaaana leave it .once gawadar becomes truly operational sb ko skoon ho jy ga . In k b demands jayz hain waysay

Sir g kp or punjab almost 80% hain masla yeh hai k yaha b school college khul gy hain or bachay parh likh gy hain ab early 80's ki trha saari prime gorminti seats aik shehar ko to nai dy skty you may call it discrimination
bachay karachi main bhi parhay likhay hain, magar quota system ki wajah say jobs nahi milti, specially in spsc.
please compare development in karachi to lahore (largest city of sindh to largest city of punjab), or even multan or pindi. then you will get your answer.

bachay karachi main bhi parhay likhay hain, magar quota system ki wajah say jobs nahi milti, specially in spsc.

Mutnasib numaindagi . Hm to dayhaat m reh k b karachi or lahore sy compete krty hain qouta to door ki bat kbhi special syllabus b nahi manga kr do qouta khatam kuch log phr b roy gy

Waysay urban sindh ki kaafi seats khaali pri hain . Karachi valo k ley written test pass krna b masla banta ja rha hai pehy vo to fill kr lo

How many Sindhi neighbours do you have?

Show me a single documented incident where a Sindhi,balochi or Punjabi was refused to allow stay in KP. The hub of KP "Peshawar's" 30% plus population is hindko speakers. Unko kisne nikaala aaj tak pesawar se ? Chutyagiri ni krne phaadna ni Hy moo se. Kuch logical na ho kehne ko or jahan TM ko mukhatib krky sawal na Kia jay wahan moo band rako.

Nothing against Karachi. That *hidayat" was meant for @El Sidd . Which btw I am going to put in ignore list.

WOW,
I had a Tanzanian friend, although lost touched years ago as he moved back. I never realised Tanzania is so beautiful, all you hear is bad news. Certainly worth a visit.
I think Kenya is doing worse, I have personal experiences regarding Kenya through a friend, but Tanzania gets the bad wrap as well for being in East africa.
I'm impressed.
10 years ago, if you were to ask anybody of what country in Africa ever makes a substantial economy, that would've been Kenya. No others were even worth speaking about. Now, you get Ethiopia (whose government may have just shot itself in the foot,) West Africa became a thing (when it was a blank space on the map just a decade ago,) Nigeria worth special mention, a number of other smaller countries are now doing rather well, sans their size economically.

Now, I'd say Kenya is even lagging by a bit. You get somewhat bureaucratised labour market policies in Kenya. People say Tanzania now scores higher on economic freedoms than Kenya.

10 years ago, if you were to ask anybody of what country in Africa ever makes a substantial economy, that would've been Kenya. No others were even worth speaking about. Now, you get Ethiopia (whose government may have just shot itself in the foot,) West Africa became a thing (when it was a blank space on the map just a decade ago,) Nigeria worth special mention, a number of other smaller countries are now doing rather well, sans their size economically.

Now, I'd say Kenya is even lagging by a bit. You get somewhat bureaucratised labour market policies in Kenya. People say Tanzania now scores higher on economic freedoms than Kenya.

I had always read that Rwanda and Uganda were the recent success stories of Africa, Angola, and Namibia, relatively peaceful by African standards, mixed with their mineral wealth had also given them decent economic performance.

Africa is a mixed bag of results, there is never assured stability and the population is growing like wildfire, the population projections for African countries are crazy. Nigeria for instance is projected to have a population of around 700 million people, geographically it is the same size as Pakistan, and I do not think that land can support so many people, 700 million is crazy, other countries also have crazy projections.

The world will forever have to support Africa through aid, they need to grow up and bring about some stability in all forms, in their countries.

Nigeria for instance is projected to have a population of around 700 million people, geographically it is the same size as Pakistan, and I do not think that land can support so many people, 700 million is crazy, other countries also have crazy projections.
What's wrong with that?

What's wrong with that?

If you have to ask, then I think you are feeding on misplaced national pride.

It is a widely accepted fact that uncontrolled population growth cannot be justified because it affects human society in so many negative ways. Yours is a question that shouldn't be asked in this age and time, especially since Africa is hardly able to look after it self without foreign aid.

I'm sure Nigeria can support 300-400 million people, but 700 million in around 900,000 sqkm is not just crazy, it is insane.

Back
Top Bottom