What's new

Comparative strengths of Bangladesh and Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
New major inductions to Myanmar Military 2010-2017
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 x MiG 29 SE (2011-2013)
16 x JF 17 blk 2 (2017)
12 x Yak 130 (2016-17)
18 x K 8W (2014-15)
12 x Mi 35P (2010-11)
20 x Grop G 120P (2015)
12 x CH 3A UCAV (2013)
4 x EC 120B
10 x Beach 1900D
2 x ATR 42 MP
2 x Y 8F200

48 x KS 1B SAM
108 x Sh 1 155 mm SP howitzer

5 x Frigates (F 21, F 22, F 11, F 12 and F 14)
1 x Corvette (773)
8 x FAC missile
6 x FAC gun
6 x Super Dvora Mk.3
6 x AS 365 Eurocopter AS 365
6 x LCM
20 x LCU

MBT 2000 tanks
MTLB Msh IFV
PTL 02 Assaulter mobile gun system
BTR 3U
BTR 4

What are the new inductions to BD between 2010 and 2017?

downloadfile.jpg

13310455_114990325588193_1255146004475195134_n-696x546.jpg

FB_IMG_1507102187954.jpg

1vlcsnap-45995.jpg

This woman is nuts, I suggest every Bangladeshi poster put her on your respective ignore lists. Coming here uninvited and wasting our time, just like that other bhukha nanga ebony idiot Lalgiri.

I have tons of Indonesian friends (some are very close) and they are all sane level-headed people. They would laugh their collective heads off at this woman's out-of-the-world remarks.

Meanwhile this 'wanita gila' (crazy) woman probably belongs to those few Indonesian nutcases who dream of invading Australia. :disagree:

My Indonesian friends told me that far from aspiring to be a military power, Indonesian govt. has much more sane priorities - like providing proper food and clothing for its people (meaning getting to the level of Malaysia first).

And I don't see a huge difference between their troops and ours....Indonesia is of course way up the economic ladder compared to ours, but as I've written before, their challenge of HDI and poverty is no smaller than ours. In fact on some HDI counts we are doing as good or better. The disparity between economic classes in Indonesia is very pronounced.

In any case - this is OT talk from this woman to derail the thread. We should report her if she tries any more to derail the thread.

I've heard about these plans as well.

This is your elite force?

Tell him to wear some earrings, bead necklaces and bangles to complete the outfit....

Meh resort to personal insult arent you

Bd is underdeveloped country with so many homework and poverty and being a least developed country is a testament

A tale of two navies.
----------------------------------

Myanmar built OPVs and corvette in shipyard.
BD built OPVs and corvette in junkyard.
That's why BN is branded Second Hand Navy.

downloadfile.jpg

downloadfile-5.jpeg

FB_IMG_1508230447502.jpg

FB_IMG_1508230474745.jpg

Read the title. Its about comparing military not geo-politics. Do you ever watch Deadliest Warrior?

They don't talk about geo-politics & neither should we.

I stand with the BDAF because of the reasons I just state. Tatmadaw will lose a war with them end of story... Unless you want to say otherwise.

War between them will be look like Iraq Iran war. A big stalemate.

A tale of two navies.

View attachment 431691
View attachment 431692
View attachment 431693
View attachment 431694
ahem that is Coast Guard thing, i hope you know the difference between Coast Guard and Navy.
Yeah sure, your military junta invested most of your country's money in Defence while we have invested mostly in infrastructure.That is why even our independence after 23 year of your Independence, in 1971, our GDP size is way bigger than yours and Our Foreign currency reserve is half of your Total GDP lol

War between them will be look like Iraq Iran war. A big stalemate.
Bad example. The two countries are vastly different. The Tatmadaw are far more incompetent than Saddam's army & Bangladesh is not Iran. A war between them will end in Bangladesh favor although it will be hard won fight.

A tale of two navies.

View attachment 431691
View attachment 431692
View attachment 431693
View attachment 431694

BD has 3 ships with proper SAM systems.
Two of these ships are brand new and two more are being built in China now.
Your "stealth" ships have a modified man-portable sam on them. They are sitting ducks to air attack.
BD has been inducting old ships but new ones are also being inducted as well.

Bad example. The two countries are vastly different. The Tatmadaw are far more incompetent than Saddam's army & Bangladesh is not Iran. A war between them will end in Bangladesh favor although it will be hard won fight.

The only advantages that Myanmar now has is airforce. BD totally dominates Myanmar in land and sea.
Once the Sukhois come in 2019, a war between BD and Myanmar will result in the slaughter of thousands of the Myanmarese infantry in Arakan.
BD has a professional and very well equipped infantry, Myanmar is neither.

Meh resort to personal insult arent you

Bd is underdeveloped country with so many homework and poverty and being a least developed country is a testament

And here is some homework for you.

Rosetta Stone for English. Try it sometime!

Question was what MBRLS procured in last 10 years and what is in current inventory???
Not what is "going to" be. Answer for that is dismal and exposes chest thumping idiots.

Besides, bdmilitary is fantasy and propaganda site.

Advanced Guided Multiple Launch Rocket System is more advanced than your MBRLS. You always like to patronize India and now it is MM. I am in confusion, which country do you really belong to. Is it MM or India? Please divulge the truth because no one has the ability to expose your nationality.

rma's logistic is atrocious. Even if they outgun their enemy they never managed to defeat one. That's the reason why the Karen, Kachin & etc. Managed to stay this long & even forced the government to sign a treaty that will allow all the rebel groups to keep their army & their guns...
lol actually , we can defeat them at any time.check this one what we did in 2014. this is from ADJ Dec,2014.even our artillery already position just near their HQ. and just a warning strike of 122mm Howitzer can kill 23 rebels.just think about it what happened we make salvo fire.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

but we dont. we know it wont lead to peace. we just keep patience till the real peace and federal union is achieved.Myanmar is for all our ethnic people.letting them hold their guns is just for while.after the negotiations are getting momentum and trust are getting stronger, they already promise they will drop it. u need to clear that.
BTW i think u are the one who asked the same question in last 1 or 2 year ago..
because 2000 NAF fight was humiliation for you, you forgot.
thank for creditable source. lol
image.png

lol fired 25 warning shots and claimed that 'we killed 600 troops'.probably that general who started the story got serious pain in his *** in battle with Myanmar. therefore propagated with senseless fairy tale and brainless shits still believed in it.well done general. :omghaha::D lol @tarpitz @Nilgiri bros check this. to know how their general fuk them just with small fairy tale.

Last edited:
l
lol fired 25 warning shots and claimed that 'we killed 600 troops'.probably that general who started the story got serious pain in his *** in battle with Myanmar. therefore propagated with senseless fairy tale and brainless shits still believed in it.well done general. :omghaha::D lol
so just by getting warning shots, you abandoned your project ? :omghaha::D

so just by getting warning shots, you abandoned your project ? :omghaha::D
but last time someone got some warning shots , one dead body and one arrested in result. want some more photos of incident ? :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom