What's new

communal riots at vadodra

It all happen after friday prayers...

Some one wrote something (no one know what) against some religion. everything was cool. On friday some community met and some one from them discuss it...

They decided "Lets Riot"..

I request Indian govt to monitor Friday prayers, because during that time the rumors are spread and attack is planned. If Pakistan can monitor Madarsas' activity , why not India????

Either close the friday prayer (Let them pray at their home with family) or strict monitoring is needed.

Some one wrote something (no one know what) against some religion. everything was cool. On friday some community met and some one from them discuss it...

The trigger could have been the comment of keeping muslims away from Dandiya & Garba, and the subsequent "festival of demons" comment by their mullah and then his arrest.

It would have been an attempt at "revenge".

I request Indian govt to monitor Friday prayers, because during that time the rumors are spread and attack is planned. If Pakistan can monitor Madarsas' activity , why not India????

What makes you think IB does not keep a watch on such activities ? especially at mosques know to stir up trouble.

If you go by some of the Indians here India is the only country in which the majority is oppressed

religions are so peaceful man

Every fanatic, despot and criminal swears by his religion, but the sad part is they don't represent its true message

Every fanatic, despot and criminal swears by his religion, but the sad part is they don't represent its true message

Similarly criminals such As MAO, Stalin Hitler are even worst they are "Hypocritical despots"

Either close the friday prayer (Let them pray at their home with family) or strict monitoring is needed.

Prayer is made compulsory in Masjid's not in home you can monitor not but you cannot demand to stop friday prayers.How are you so sure attacks will not be planned in temples ...?.Come with a valid proof then discuss about stopping friday prayers.

Yes, so its not his constituency.

Perfect. He said while leaving his seat. "I assure people of Vadodara I will leave no stone unturned in ensuring that Vadodara's development scales newer heights in the years to come,"
and he proved it

Perfect. He said while leaving his seat. "I assure people of Vadodara I will leave no stone unturned in ensuring that Vadodara's development scales newer heights in the years to come,"
and he proved it

So what is he supposed to do if your coreligionists decide to start stabbing people because of some stupid facebook post? :what: 40 of the rioters have been nabbed and now will rot behind the bars.

Lol true. Despite thousands of members of minority community have been killed and made homeless in the past despite this "oppression" by them. :lol:

Still less than the number of Muslims killed by other Muslims in Islamic Republic of PAkistan.

Back
Top Bottom