What's new

communal riots at vadodra

So is this the end of the statement "No riots in Gujarat since 2002"?

So what is he supposed to do if your coreligionists decide to start stabbing people because of some stupid facebook post? :what: 40 of the rioters have been nabbed and now will rot behind the bars.

Still less than the number of Muslims killed by other Muslims in Islamic Republic of PAkistan.

Ismain Naraz honay wali konsi baat waisay ..... Some minor killings in INDIA are as follows

Occupied Kashmir (80,000 plus killing)
Naxal killings (10,000 plus), Sikhs Genocide in Delhi (8,000 plus), Golden Temple (5000 plus), Gujrat (3000 plus) ,Assam (5,000) etc

Prayer is made compulsory in Masjid's not in home you can monitor not but you cannot demand to stop friday prayers.How are you so sure attacks will not be planned in temples ...?.Come with a valid proof then discuss about stopping friday prayers.

Why? God doesn't exist in home?

Yes I can, If a Mosque is creating rioters, we can and we must. Isn't that Pakistan doing? Monitoring the masjids?

China has stopped friday mosque prayers to pacify terrorism. Many time In Kashmir mosuqe were closed for same purpose..

If pakistan or china is involved (after getting jealousy attacks watching modi in usa) than india should reply them in same tone.... And if italian w!tch sonia gandhi involved than elimate here today itself.

Watching muslims yesterday cheering for Modi i knew pakistan or italian sonia must be upto something.... However get ready as Modi the iron man. He will find out who was behind it and reply them in same tone.

Pakistan or China involvement.... Great Thought....
Sonia Gandhi..... I don't think, she is poor fellow

Ismain Naraz honay wali konsi baat waisay ..... Some minor killings in INDIA are as follows

Naxal killings (10,000 plus), Sikhs Genocide in Delhi (8,000 plus), Golden Temple (5000 plus), Gujrat (3000 plus) ,Assam (5,000) etc

1971 East Pakistan genocide alone, covers those numbers and then some.

As for Muslims, these many killed in PAkistan every year, by the other muslims, so go worry about them. Muslims in India are much safer.

upload_2014-9-29_16-19-53.png

upload_2014-9-29_16-23-50.png

Didn't I said in my earlier posts.
1. Lie, never accept the crime Muslim have done.
2. Exaggerate the number of dead Muslim so that Jihadi factory keep running..

Where Muslims learn it?

1971 East Pakistan genocide alone, covers those numbers and then some.

As for Muslims, these many killed in PAkistan every year, by the other muslims, so go worry about them. Muslims in India are much safer.

View attachment 96515

View attachment 96517

Aray Baba Naraz honay say jaanay walay wapas thori naa ayengay.......

I agree in Pakistan many people died due to sectarian violence but in our country, Sectarian Organisation hardly got any support from people in elections,

but in India "Mr. Modi" is now representing face and MIND of INDIA, what he may be seeing a "DHARAM YUDH" against muslims. They started with UP but t is good that they are badly failed in the LOVE JIHAD compaign in UP but still they are in power. If you have still any worries go and listen to the speech given by MR. OWAISI (MP from Hyderabad) and don't tell me that he is as ISI agent....

Didn't I said in my earlier posts.
1. Lie, never accept the crime Muslim have done.
2. Exaggerate the number of dead Muslim so that Jihadi factory keep running..

Where Muslims learn it?
Phir wohi baat.... INDIAN Govt. kay official numbers likh kar bhaij do .... i will accept it OK

Aray Baba Naraz honay say jaanay walay wapas thori naa ayengay.......

I agree in Pakistan many people died due to sectarian violence but in our country, Sectarian Organisation hardly got any support from people in elections,

but in India "Mr. Modi" is now representing face and MIND of INDIA, what he may be seeing a "DHARAM YUDH" against muslims. They started with UP but t is good that they are badly failed in the LOVE JIHAD compaign in UP but still they are in power. If you have still any worries go and listen to the speech given by MR. OWAISI (MP from Hyderabad) and don't tell me that he is as ISI agent....

Yeah right thats why LeJ is protected by PML(N) and JeI is running the government along with "naya pakistanis". So save us your sanctimonious bs.

An unholy alliance – The Express Tribune

http://www.thenews.com.pk/todays-news-13-22694-lej-terror-suspect-contesting-on-pml-n-ticket

PAkistan despite being 98% muslim is still killing Muslims, the number of minorities has dwindled, India on the other, despite being 85% Hindu, the number of minorities and especially Muslims have increased, go figure.

Yes I can, If a Mosque is creating rioters, we can and we must. Isn't that Pakistan doing? Monitoring the masjids?

China has stopped friday mosque prayers to pacify terrorism. Many time In Kashmir mosuqe were closed for same purpose..

Then whats the use of temples and churches why do they exist....?.Let me put it this way why do you go to office cant you work in home?,and why do people go to schools and colleges cant they study in home..?.For everything their is a proper way and place to do it.

Then whats the use of temples and churches why do they exist....?.Let me put it this way why do you go to office cant you work in home?,and why do people go to schools and colleges cant they study in home..?.For everything their is a proper way and place to do it.

Yeah right thats why LeJ is protected by PML(N) and JeI is running the government along with "naya pakistanis". So save us your sanctimonious bs.

PAkistan despite being 98% muslim is still killing Muslims, the number of minorities has dwindled, India on the other, despite being 85% Hindu, the number of minorities and especially Muslims have increased, go figure.

Phir wohi baat,,,,, They (Nawaz Group) are notorious for supporting any one who may help them to win the elections (Including LEJ, Gullu Butt etc.), they are oppurtunist , greedy & try to cash any oppurtunity to get maximum seats in election.
By the way his mindset is very much in lined with BJP and may be due to this reason he always has good relations with them (Remember Lahore Yatra).

Back
Top Bottom