What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

Sirf bhoot nahi utarta....."Jahapanah tusi great ho...tohfa kabul karo" hota hai
bumsmack.gif
Lol nice one :D

Sala diving karte hai badi baat hai...final k liye qualify ho gaye wo hamare le Olympic jaisa hai...ab bhaijaan aap use Sun pe landing karwaoge kya Gold jitake
TrollFaceDancing_normal.gif
Congrats to that guy who qualified for the finals ,bt still he scored just ~256 in comparision to ~450 by brits and aussie divers :(
Chalo koi nai bande ne desh ko tho represent kiya world stage pe :)

OK i missed all the action today ,We won a gold in ladies squash double and 2 silvers from Laishram duo .. any more ??
Please reply, someone?

OK i missed all the action today ,We won a gold in ladies squash double and 2 silvers from Laishram duo .. any more ??
Please reply, someone?
We will have at least Silver in Hockey and if we beat the Kangaroos we will have Gold

Sindhu is just not giving her all. She is still damn frustrated about the S/F earlier and expressions of anger is evident on her face. She deserved that Gold and being top seeded in this event she should have done it.

Please reply, someone?
There are two more Gold medal bouts tonight...... of V.vijendra & jhangra i guess......with three men who had qualified for the finals in javelin throw , triple jump & womens 4x400m relay....which is tonight....don't miss'em :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom