What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

No chance of making it in the top four now....scotland move to 18 Golds nw.....with India at 14 :(

2 gold in Boxing :D, 2 gold in Badminton :P and one in Hockey :lol:. So simple :bunny:.

Anyways we have to equal their tally rather than trying to overtake them as we have more medals overall :p:

Any more Gold medal matches today...

Two boxing ones about to come up

Nope dude..that's the final. Jwala & Ponappa won the S/F today

2 gold in Boxing :D, 2 gold in Badminton :P and one in Hockey :lol:. So simple :bunny:.

Anyways we have to equal their tally rather than trying to overtake them as we have more medals overall :p:

Two boxing ones about to come up

Nope dude..that's the final. Jwala & Ponappa won the S/F today
that's what am saying tomorrow gold medal match...

We are in mens javelin throw, women 4×400 relay , diving ..

I was just kidding with you in desi language. Don't take it seriously, it was just for fun.
not serious yar.. desi language is quite lot than agrezi. . indirect words are fine ...

lol as if scotland would be sitting where they are at 18 huh? :p: their boxers are already beating others black and blue to get more golds :D

Another gold for Scotland. India won't be able to cross them.

lol as if scotland would be sitting where they are at 18 huh? :p: their boxers are already beating others black and blue to get more golds :D

Jeet gaye kamine. Ab to India will have to defeat Australia in Hockey Final :dirol: :lol:

that's what am saying tomorrow gold medal match...

We are in mens javelin throw, women 4×400 relay , diving ..
Bro you forgot to add Men's triple jump final .......arpinder singh with his seasonal best of ''17.17'' outclass everyone else in the final.....i have a hope of wining Gold frm him....but Javelin throw and women's 4x400m no chance even though they won gold last time.

Jeet gaye kamine. Ab to India will have to defeat Australia in Hockey Final :dirol: :lol:
Lol....i wonder what happens to India in CWG they beat England ,New zealnd :blink: (hell they lost to these teams in world cup 2 mnths ago) and go through to the finals as if dyanchand ka bhoot ghus jata hai sub main :D
Aur fhir final main bhoot utar jata :p:

Last edited:
Bro you forgot to add Men's triple jump final .......arpinder singh with his seasonal best of ''17.17'' outclass everyone else in the final.....i have a hope of wining Gold frm him....but Javelin throw and women's 4x400m no chance even though they won gold last time.

Lol....i wonder what happens to India in CWG they beat England ,New zealnd :blink: (hell they lost to these teams in world cup 2 mnths ago) and go through to the finals as if dyanchand ka bhoot ghus jata hai sub main :D
Just mentioning. .. might have chance in diving.

Sirf bhoot nahi utarta....."Jahapanah tusi great ho...tohfa kabul karo" hota hai
bumsmack.gif

Just mentioning. .. might have chance in diving.

Sala diving karte hai badi baat hai...final k liye qualify ho gaye wo hamare le Olympic jaisa hai...ab bhaijaan aap use Sun pe landing karwaoge kya Gold jitake
TrollFaceDancing_normal.gif

Back
Top Bottom