What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

So count must be 5 now bro ?
nah I included him .. P Rani bowed out of the final earlier today.

we won too many silvers:( .. koi kuch Gold dila de:fie:
2 golds look assured from our NE brother sister duo. laishram's look hungry for Gold. Plus the way I have seen both Jangra's and Vijender's bout ... we can count 3 gold from the boxing at minimum.

Toough job ahead for Debendro in the final. Paddy Barnes is experienced and beat Devendro in Olympic QF in 2012. But, Devendro was just a teenager then. Now, he looks more matured. Hope he will take his revenge. Sorry for Shiva Thapa. He also got unfair judgement.

But, I wonder what happened with guys like Bikash Kishan, Suranjoy Singh etc.

Toough job ahead for Debendro in the final. Paddy Barnes is experienced and beat Devendro in Olympic QF in 2012. But, Devendro was just a teenager then. Now, he looks more matured. Hope he will take his revenge. Sorry for Shiva Thapa. He also got unfair judgement.

But, I wonder what happened with guys like Bikash Kishan, Suranjoy Singh etc.

Hey long time mate..........u visit here Occasionally i guess.....maybe once in every 4 years just like CWG :lol:

Remember we had similar thread for Olympics '12.

thinking of recycling it for 2016 :D

Vijender boxed great, even though he was he hot favourite. Laishram did well against Donnelly, stuck and moved fast, aware of the power of the Irishman.

Does anyone else have the tendency to laugh and imagine in their minds the Sardar jee coach swearing in Punjabi, telling his boxers to break them?

sandhu300225.jpg

"Han Vajinder gal son, mar mar inho ********". :p:

nah I included him .. P Rani bowed out of the final earlier today.

2 golds look assured from our NE brother sister duo. laishram's look hungry for Gold. Plus the way I have seen both Jangra's and Vijender's bout ... we can count 3 gold from the boxing at minimum.

The Englishman who'll take on Vijender tomorrow looks terrific as well....steamrolled his opponent in the semis.

yeah she was the one who threw and landed more punches. It's a shame she lost though.
actually she should get more points ... Other boxer was quite passive ... just few punches landed and some of them didn't delivered with proper power... We can't count every punch landed on face without force .. Rani punches delivered with proper energy. . it was fully biased decision..

Back
Top Bottom