What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

he allowed the other boxer to land too many punches, his defence was poor too. I hope he doesn't take his next fight casually.
Jeet gaya Vijender

I know this is going to annoy you, but.......

Jatt Power!!
photo.jpg

he allowed the other boxer to land too many punches, his defence was poor too. I hope he doesn't take his next fight casually.
not defenceless. . but the boxer is weak to bring the punches... again watch the match ... TTO guy is not upto the mark.. so Vijender followed that strategy. ..

Jeet gaya Vijender

I know this is going to annoy you, but.......

Jatt Power!!
photo.jpg
kahan ki jaat power ... all 4 wrestler lost the final. :(
not defenceless. . but the boxer is weak to bring the punches... again watch the match ... TTO guy is not upto the mark.. so Vijender followed that strategy. ..
Still I hope he changes his tactics in the Semis, he failed to grab Gold due to such strategies in previous tournaments.

2 silvers and a bronze Wrestling and Judo.

Yes. They won in Manly sports! =P

@waz

bro, I have to scoot. Lecture time. But I hope you can entertain this young one on the future, oh wise snow leopard.

Unbelievable performance for a country with a population under 5 million. Kudos to the aussies and scots also.
it is not depending on the population size but the training levels... Even many Indians dont even know about some games like squash.. until now we haven't promoted games like western countries does... Most of us like cricket more ... hopefully many youngsters are showing interest in other games... see our athletes many of them from rural background ..until few years ago no govt or private firms, didn't provided basic needs of wrestlers ... After sushil tremendous performance. .. Media focus on Sushil back ground. . Their condition is improved .... In other words we got plenty unprocessed diamonds in India ... countries like kiwis have processed diamonds ... it will take time for us.. but we are on right way now..

Yes. They won in Manly sports! =P

@waz

bro, I have to scoot. Lecture time. But I hope you can entertain this young one on the future, oh wise snow leopard.

Thanks bro, all the best. God protect you.

Anyone else watching the female gymnastics session for other reasons apart from the level of sport? :oops:

it is not depending on the population size but the training levels... Even many Indians dont even know about some games like squash.. until now we haven't promoted games like western countries does... Most of us like cricket more ... hopefully many youngsters are showing interest in other games... see our athletes many of them from rural background ..until few years ago no govt or private firms, didn't provided basic needs of wrestlers ... After sushil tremendous performance. .. Media focus on Sushil back ground. . Their condition is improved .... In other words we got plenty unprocessed diamonds in India ... countries like kiwis have processed diamonds ... it will take time for us.. but we are on right way now..
I know, I wasn't having a dig at India. However out of 2 similarly developed countries, the one with the higher population will get more medals. NZ and Australia, however, have a very strong sporting culture which allows them to compete with developed countries many times their size.

Thanks bro, all the best. God protect you.

Anyone else watching the female gymnastics session for other reasons apart from the level of sport? :oops:
Haha, yes. But then again I am English.
It's all about the cycling girls. :wub:

Silver rain today after gold yesterday :(
A lot of work to do in wrestling too, from the people we've seen I think currently just Sushil and Amit would stand a chance in the olympics, the rest might make it to quarters or the semis ,but as far as medals I dont know. But good that there is lots of names being unearthed and they are young.

Noticed that the Nigerians were quite powerful. Even Sushil had difficulties in his semi final against them, but went through because of superior strategy/tactics.

Anyway, Yogeshwar Dutt and a few others will be in action tomorrow, plus hopefully more good news from the boxing, also maybe a medal in athletics from Vikas Gowda!

This ten sports sucks... they are broadcasting others more... Two Indian TT teams playing but they broadcast British. . and in wrestling too.. they skipped Kumar bout... broadcasted Australian bout...

This ten sports sucks... they are broadcasting others more... Two Indian TT teams playing but they broadcast British. . and in wrestling too.. they skipped Kumar bout... broadcasted Australian bout...

If you can get a proxy, use the bbc site. 12 streams, top quality, that is what I'm using now. I've completely ditched those TV Channels, the bbc site is seriously awesome. (of course you would need to have decent speed broadband and be okay with watching on your pc)

It begins

Wrestling -- Pawan Kumar beats S Hill of New Zealand 4-0 to enter quarterfinals of Men's Freestyle 86kg event
Table Tennis -- Achanta Sharath Kamal & K Shamini beat Australian pair of D Powell & JF Lay to enter quarterfinals of the Mixed Doubles event

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom