What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

India need a few more golds, we are well ahead of Scotland and NZ in total medals and number of silvers but still at #6 because they have more golds.With a few more golds we can easily finish 4th behind Aus, Eng and Canada.

what happened to the bout?

Davendro :woot::woot:8-)
EMAMaryKomLaishramDevendroReception_01.jpg

Vijender fighting now.

you know what is sad? I see a lot of North-Eastern Indian athletes who win medals in these games, and that region will still not be known to many Indians.

Sad :(

Hello Waz Bhai :) Still perving on South actresses? =P

India need a few more golds, we are well ahead of Scotland and NZ in total medals and number of silvers but still at #6 because they have more golds.With a few more golds we can easily finish 4th behind Aus, Eng and Canada.

No probs. I am supporting New Zealand. A nation of 4 million producing a lot of high calibre athletes.

you know what is sad? I see a lot of North-Eastern Indian athletes who win medals in these games, and that region will still not be known to many Indians.

Sad :(

Hello Waz Bhai :) Still perving on South actresses? =P

True. But they fight for their country with passion, have to respect that.

Thriving on Southies bro? I'd take a dozen and I'd still wouldn't get enough lol. :p:

Vijender takes second round. He should get through.

Thriving on Southies bro? I'd take a dozen and I'd still wouldn't get enough lol. :p:

shooter Bindra etc are from Andhra

But according to some of your countrymen South Indians are black (which automatically makes them unattractive)

I am supporting New Zealand in this commonwealth games. A nation of 4 million but always manages to produce lot of athletes.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom