What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

Boxer Mandeep advances to 69kg semifinals at CWG - The Times of India

Bronze medal assured! (I think semis automatically gives people bronze medal)

I remember them as being particularly fast and having more stamina.
Maybe I saw the Shiva Thapa fight, he seemed rather slow and tired, and missed many punches.

But What I meant by strange things was just weird controversial stuff, if you remember the last olympics, and nearly every single olympics. So it is better to not rely on boxing for too many medals.
Indian boxers are good in light weight categories, but in heavier they get a bit lethargic. We saw that yesterday in wrestling as well with Rajiv Tomar.

Pinki Rani is in the ring... is she the same Pinki Jangra who knocked out Mary Kom? Bit confused about the second name!:undecided:
yes she is.

Rani doing well :)

Her coach who is helping her seems cute :D

Pinki Rani is in the ring... is she the same Pinki Jangra who knocked out Mary Kom? Bit confused about the second name!:undecided:

Yup the same person, commentator just mentioned it, she is the one who beat Mary kom to qualify for the ticket.

Who Sardar ji ?? :o:

Ek aur medal pakka.

Noooo...! , the girl who was toweling her down and talking to her!
Yup one more medal!

Meanwhile Athletics--India's Sahana Nagaraj qualifies for the women's high jump final

Silver for lalita .... koi ni 3 abhi baaki hai.

wow.. din't expect that.. that too in a flash! :eek:
Yeah .. but well played for silver. This coming match is also a tough one for India, that Canadian is good to.

Was watching Hockey, missed out on the first final.

My fair usage policy has kicked in, so now net is slow :( *sigh* 512 kbps

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom