What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

Well done Satywart Kadian, a skilful wrestler.

It's Indian v Canadian Indian. :o:
fingers crossed dude. anyway our 4 wrestlers are in finals so hoping that atleast 3 golds are coming just like yesterday.

Just watched the Indian gymnasts.

I didn't know India had gymnasts.

Guys 4 gold medal wrestling matches are there.. don't miss them... hope they will perform well...

I don't know what happened to the boxers, they are being a huge let down. A Singh is loosing his bout.

Didnt watch it, but maybe...they are out of practice because of the suspension?

But boxing is never really reliable to get medals, strange things will happen.

Didnt watch it, but maybe...they are out of practice because of the suspension?

But boxing is never really reliable to get medals, strange things will happen.
our boxers start to get tired in the last minutes of the bout, hands become, heavy can't land punches properly and slow on feet.

our boxers start to get tired in the last minutes of the bout, hands become, heavy can't land punches properly and slow on feet.
Ranjeet bhai Wrestling or Boxing ka match ho toh bata dena :)
Mein Online dekhta hu toh pata nahi chalta kab kya ho raha hai

Boxer Mandeep advances to 69kg semifinals at CWG - The Times of India

Bronze medal assured! (I think semis automatically gives people bronze medal)

I remember them as being particularly fast and having more stamina.
Maybe I saw the Shiva Thapa fight, he seemed rather slow and tired, and missed many punches.

But What I meant by strange things was just weird controversial stuff, if you remember the last olympics, and nearly every single olympics. So it is better to not rely on boxing for too many medals.

Ranjeet bhai Wrestling or Boxing ka match ho toh bata dena :)
Mein Online dekhta hu toh pata nahi chalta kab kya ho raha hai
P Rani ka boxing match start ho raha hai ... watch it if you want to.

P Rani is cruising in her bout.

Pinki Rani is in the ring... is she the same Pinki Jangra who knocked out Mary Kom? Bit confused about the second name!:undecided:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom