What's new

Command and Conquer Series Forum

^^^Use your spy drones to cover yourself and kill stealth units like Jarmein Khel at bay. you can attach spy drones to one of the humvees in your attack groups as well to search and destroy stealth units.

The WMD general suffers from too much dependancy on power. Just strike on the power plants consistently and then air strikes all the way.

The important thing is speed. You don't wait for them to build up their superweapons but strike at the earliest possible oppurtunity

why would someone deploy JMK alone? Ideally JMK should be with a group of Scorpions and QCs cuz scorpions can hold off armor giving time to JMK to kill the crew while QCs are equally effective against air and infantry. so JMK is well protected from any air or ground threat. If I'm playing as Prince Kassad......I build 5 bomb trucks,2 QCs and 3 Scorpeans.....Open a sneak attack tunnel near either 1) PPs 2)SWs 3)CS.....and KABOOOOOOOM........I love Prince Kassad..:smitten:

hay any views about general leng? shez got all the goddies

why would someone deploy JMK alone? Ideally JMK should be with a group of Scorpions and QCs cuz scorpions can hold off armor giving time to JMK to kill the crew while QCs are equally effective against air and infantry. so JMK is well protected from any air or ground threat. If I'm playing as Prince Kassad......I build 5 bomb trucks,2 QCs and 3 Scorpeans.....Open a sneak attack tunnel near either 1) PPs 2)SWs 3)CS.....and KABOOOOOOOM........I love Prince Kassad..:smitten:

Well you forget snipers are stealth as well and kill infantry in a single shot. So JMK is gone as soon as he loses his stealth for any reason.

With regards to sneak tunnels. Two simultaneous sorties of Raptors or aurora bombers coupled with rocket launchers and choppers can finish off before they even make through the tunnel, and any damage sustained from those that escape would be sustainable depending on what is hit.

Last edited:
Well you forget snipers are stealth as well and kill infantry in a single shot. So JMK is gone as soon as he loses his stealth for any reason.

With regards to sneak tunnels. Two simultaneous sorties of Raptors or aurora bombers coupled with rocket launchers and choppers can finish off before they even make through the tunnel, and any damage sustained from those that escape would be sustainable depending on what is hit.

but why should I use raptors and auroras for guarding the base?.... I even don't like to use Comanches as even a quad cannon can make short work of it in 1 on 1...USA tanks....seriously I don't like them....without specialized support and AF...US is virtually 0 in generals:pop:

Love the game been a fan since they came out, my fave im playing now is tiberian war and my fave weapon being the mammoth tank

Mammoth_Tank_2046.jpg

Kiirrov reporting!
The 2 most infamous and feared words in RTS history.:partay:

Generals is good but nothing beats RA1 and 2, these too games took up A LOT of my childhood. Good Campaign and great skirmishes. I was disappointed with RA3 didn't really make much sense, a little bit of a mess of things all together.

I love these RTS games, another good one was "Battle for Middle Earth"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom