What's new

Command and Conquer Series Forum

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I hope (rather I'm sure) that some of you will be familliar with this series lets share our comments,views, strategies and experiences about
1) Tiberian Sun
2) RA2
3) RA3
4) Tiberium Wars
5) Tiberium Twillight
6) Generals
7) Generals ZH:pop:

I have played all but Tiberium Wars and Tiberium Twillight....( TW crashes while running and havent installed Tiberium Twillight as I'am replaying Generals ZH)

I am waiting for moment Pakistan Army/Airforce/Navy units will become available as choice in Command and Conquer series

I mean we got every thing

a) Planes
b) Infintary
c) APc
D) Tanks
e) Gun ships
f) Missiles
g) Nuclear war head
h) UAV

etc we need to Pakistan in these games :pakistan:

China has made it in generals.....we need to grow more than china if we are to feature in this

I can imagin PA side with Warfactory offering Talha APC...and Zarrar subseqently upgradable to AK tank....F-7s and A-5s on the AF upgradable to F-16 and JF-17 :lol:

Generals ZH is good. But i'll call it best after playing RA3.

Generals ZH is good. But i'll call it best after playing RA3.

yeah i agree....RA3 is a bit of a mess.....hay did you play its expension uprising?

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Hails to prince Kassad!!!!!:tup:

Generals ZH is the best of them all man!! and I guess if they ever include Pakistan in it it would be a mix of China and GLA units! GLA's technicals and Chinese tanks, now that would be an awesome team :D

i liked to old styled C&C.... atleast it didnt had crayons converting into tanks :rofl: tiberium wars was a nice addition... havent played tiberium twilight... but sounds nice!!!

Generals ZH is the best of them all man!! and I guess if they ever include Pakistan in it it would be a mix of China and GLA units! GLA's technicals and Chinese tanks, now that would be an awesome team :D

In my experience, the most potent team is obviously US with its dominent air power...But I do like GLA as I dont have to worry about power level..(sucks when I have to deploy multiple doseres for ensuring power level adequate for base expansion).Scud launchers and attack buggys are unmatched.........fast and devastating

Nothing beats the US Air General

Especially if you have snipers as well, then infantry is no problem. Just pop in 2 snipers and three rocket launchers in a few humvees and you have a powerful attack group supported by Choppers (with stealth enabled)

Nothing beats the US Air General

Especially if you have snipers as well, then infantry is no problem. Just pop in 2 snipers and three rocket launchers in a few humvees and you have a powerful attack group supported by Choppers (with stealth enabled)

but ja'w me'n khe'l can do them all in short time. Silent killer...yes indeed US air general is the best...but WMD general is also equally good as EMP partriots indeed impressed me when they consistently took out all of my Mother of all bomb, A-10 and Carpet bombing strikes:tup:.....Thanks to arora and king raptors (with Countermeasures upgarde)...I was able to take e'm out....not to mention I had to build 4 Superweapons

^^^Use your spy drones to cover yourself and kill stealth units like Jarmein Khel at bay. you can attach spy drones to one of the humvees in your attack groups as well to search and destroy stealth units.

The WMD general suffers from too much dependancy on power. Just strike on the power plants consistently and then air strikes all the way.

The important thing is speed. You don't wait for them to build up their superweapons but strike at the earliest possible oppurtunity

Generals and Zero Hour online was extremely addicting. I normally went China and went insane with those massive overlord tanks. I had a really good win:lose ratio ;)
AirForce Gen almost became a cheat.

The strategy was usually to rush, but with unlimited money we would get crazy big armies.

I didnt like the new C&C games. I prefer real life weapons so hopefully another Generals will come out.

Before getting addicted to the RPG (role playing games), simulation and strategy games were my favorite and C&C series was among the first that I played and enjoyed thoroughly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom