What's new

Comedy nights with Altaf bhai ...

I already said varying degrees..
Can you just answer the two question I posited?

1. is Sweden the least bad of the failed/
  2. is your referance to the 'failed' a pipedream* or do you have country in mind with whom we can compare?

*if it's pipedream I got some grand castles in the air. Maybe we can exchange our eldarados.

So true ek bandy ko direct goli maroo its murder but when u looted the money and those money was to built hospital,those who gonna die due to un availability of medical facilities does not it consider killing too ??thats why i called govt level corruption is treason still that guy is never fun to watch or heard.only person on par in blatant killing for political gain i can only think of Modi ,
@hasnainfirst Youtube of other such media dont come under jurisdiction of Pakistani law but we are and we got clear orders from Supreme court on that count @Dubious @waz kindly delete this thread

He is not a comedian or politician but murder of thousands of people including his own party.
Altaf Zardari Nawaz are same as traitor and enemies of PAKISTAN.
Please stop sharing such people.

• is Sweden the least bad of the failed/
  • is your referance to the 'failed' a pipedream* or do you have country in mind with whom we can compare?
Sweden is better than some and worse than some. Finland & Germany are better than Sweden in some aspects. Sweden is better than others in many aspect. Sweden is considered generally better than Pakistan & UK.
It depends how you see because even Norway is better than us in some aspects.. so it relative.

Back
Top Bottom