Come up with better arrangement for peace: US to India, China:

ashok321

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
17world1.jpg

Come up with better arrangement for peace: US to India, China:

India and China should work together to come up with 'some better sort of arrangement' for peace, the United States said on Wednesday, expressing concern over the standoff between their troops in the Sikkim sector.

Chinese and Indian soldiers have been locked in a face- off in the Doka La area of the Sikkim sector for over a month after Indian troops stopped the Chinese army from building a road in the disputed area.

"I know that the US is concerned about the ongoing situation there," State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert told reporters at her daily news conference.

She was responding to questions on the standoff between Indian and Chinese troops in the Doka La area.

"We believe that both parties, both sides should work together to try to come up with some better sort of arrangement for peace," Nauert said. -- PTI

Hi Ashok321. Where you the dude who lost his family after the Sikh rebellion ?

See?
Even the recent Malabar Indian partner is neutral.
Lip service is all that they provide, that also to sell India some military hardware.

But one 10th pass silly willy wont understand this whole (intricate) game plan.

If the war breaks out, Pakistan would jump into the fray from other flank leaving India in a double whammy!

This is what exactly happened in 1962 war whereby Nehru cried while writing a letter to Kennedy for an immediate help. And the second time he cried when Lata Mangeshkar sang the following song:

I remember when my mother told me;

During a 1962 war, military trucks came in our town and were asking for money/gold to fight Chinese troops. My mother gave away her gold bangle.

Then I read more material when I grew up. The material came from hardcore Hindu activists, those who decried, why Nehru went to war when Indian forces were least prepared (they fought with 303 relic British rifle) and lost many soldiers, those without adequate warm clothings to sustain the hostile freezing weather.

Onto this; When India is growing fairly well with her economy, what is the need of this 56" chowkidar to browbeat the Chinese who are better placed than India - both Militarily as well as economically.

I understand that he wants to attract & consolidate Hindu votes for future, but is this the prudent way? Why would he want to sacrifice India's soldiers, those, that would die without struggling against the flurry of Chinese swift attack?

Why this democratic dictator likes to take India back to where it was 3 decades away?
This 10th pass Modi is an apprentice PM, he does not know that during a major war no financial institution a la IMF/WB lend loans. Even during Kargil, India bled financially:

And read this:
Indian Navy Threat to Gwadar 2017

Modi is not doing any justice even to those 31% Indians who voted for him.

This is uber shame!

Last edited:
There is nothing about neutrality. They are telling both sides to cool down

Back
Top Bottom