What's new

Combat Fight Simulators

Sharjeel

BANNED
Reaction score
What are the best Flight sims out there guys.

in terms of accuracy of flight characteristics etc etc...accuracy of battlefield simulation, accuracy of avionics etc, accuracy of weopens systems. basicly what are good realistic Flight Simulators.

and what planes do you guys like to fly in flight sims?

my favaruites are Spit fire and Mig 3.

I think that microsoft has pretty good flight sim. games, I hread that 9/11 hijackers practiced crashing plane on MS-Flight simulator

I also had an opportunity to fly a plane (in the game) at my friends house, It was awsome. THey have video fligh lesson by professionals and you can also pick up some basic flight knowledge.

Originally posted by A.Rahman@Nov 19 2005, 02:44 AM
I think that microsoft has pretty good flight sim. games, I hread that 9/11 hijackers practiced crashing plane on MS-Flight simulator

I also had an opportunity to fly a plane (in the game) at my friends house, It was awsome. THey have video fligh lesson by professionals and you can also pick up some basic flight knowledge.
[post=3150]Quoted post[/post]​
kool..

but what about combat planes?

Originally posted by Yahya@Nov 18 2005, 10:21 PM
kool..

but what about combat planes?
[post=3158]Quoted post[/post]​

I didint had time to try those, didnt stayed long enought. I tried to download it from internet but they have it cracked and some features dosnt work. So I guess I will ahve to buy the original game

Originally posted by Yahya@Nov 18 2005, 06:34 PM
What are the best Flight sims out there guys.

in terms of accuracy of flight characteristics etc etc...accuracy of battlefield simulation, accuracy of avionics etc, accuracy of weopens systems. basicly what are good realistic Flight Simulators.

and what planes do you guys like to fly in flight sims?
my favaruites are Spit fire and Mig 3.
[post=3130]Quoted post[/post]​

Yahya you still have spit fire and mig 3 setup in your computer? If you do pass me on. :D

i doent have spitfire any more..

but i have Il2 stormovick and thats got the rusky mig3...

Originally posted by viper`in`style@Nov 22 2005, 07:22 PM
from market simple
[post=3483]Quoted post[/post]​

Well its obviously easier if you live in Pakistan, because huge illegal market for copyright materials. Yaar, i know this kind of stuff. By the way, is Rainbow Center still running or is it shut down again?

Originally posted by WebMaster@Nov 23 2005, 12:56 AM
Well its obviously easier if you live in Pakistan, because huge illegal market for copyright materials. Yaar, i know this kind of stuff. By the way, is Rainbow Center still running or is it shut down again?
[post=3493]Quoted post[/post]​

I know dude, i have ordered many games from Pakistan and they are so cheap. I have a playstation and i use Pakistani games cause i have a chip, with that you can play those games, and they work! :D

Originally posted by mysterious@Dec 22 2005, 12:04 AM
I know dude, i have ordered many games from Pakistan and they are so cheap. I have a playstation and i use Pakistani games cause i have a chip, with that you can play those games, and they work! :D
[post=4705]Quoted post[/post]​

You still have a playstation 1 ?:W00T: :W00T:

Originally posted by isawazirzada@Dec 26 2005, 03:19 PM
You still have a playstation 1 ?:W00T: :W00T:
[post=4834]Quoted post[/post]​

Well atleast he is better than me. I got none! :rofl:

Originally posted by WebMaster@Dec 27 2005, 02:43 AM
Well atleast he is better than me. I got none! :rofl:
[post=4839]Quoted post[/post]​

Meaning you have something better then him :) . And as for combat sims. Well i would suggest ace combat 4 for Playstation2. Highly accurate.

Originally posted by A.Rahman@Nov 19 2005, 04:36 AM
I didint had time to try those, didnt stayed long enought. I tried to download it from internet but they have it cracked and some features dosnt work. So I guess I will ahve to buy the original game
[post=3164]Quoted post[/post]​

Dont buy the oringal game, just search the torrent sites you will get it from there. :D I get all from there.

Back
Top Bottom