What's new

College girls stripped topless to protest against sex discrimination in job market

You driving out of the topic ... by purpose ...
Students of Tiananmen era and nowaday topless students ... all share the spirit of democracy demand ...

I think you are a romantic, making things out of any rational proportion.

And since when business is democratically governed? Maybe only in Vietnam, judging by the standard of living and pace of development there.

In China, it is meritocracy that rules, which is not democratic at all.

For your satisfaction, there was another student "movement" in China the other day. Read and derive pleasure:

While concept cars are drawing a lot of attention at the Beijing Auto Show, a group of students is taking the opportunity to make a statement about the environment.

An environmental group from the China Agricultural University called "Green Pulse" showed up outside the Auto Show. They were wearing T-shirts, printed with slogan "Give me back the blue sky and No to large cars".

They called on people to help ease pollution by driving less. Many visitors to the auto show expressed their agreement with the students by signing on their petition.

Source: CNTV, 04-22-2014

damn..it....
why India don't have such protests.......:(

In case employer give more chance, more salary to men, ... they violated the human rights ...all human being are created equal

In case employer give more chance, more salary to men, ... they violated the human rights ...all human being are created equal

Where did you get to this conclusion? Human beings are not created equal at all: Some born into wealthy families, some born in shanty towns; some born with physical defects, some born with higher IQ and physical strength. Life conditions are determinant in a person's prospects and no democracy (especially democracy with market fundamentalism as practices in the US) will give an unlucky person his due share.

You want human rights, embrace communism in pure form: From each according to their abilities, to each according to their needs. You are ready for that?

I admire your idealism, by the way, for equal pay between genders; but, like everywhere else, business is still very much a gendered area. I will believe in your sincerity if you do not come up with a heavy ideological baggage of anti-China-ism. In this case, however, what you care about is not human being, and not women, at all, but, a pleasure in being able to throw some mud at China. It will not stick, but, bounce back, and people can easily bring up comparative analysis as to women's welfare in select countries.

Clean your mind from anti-China fanaticism and obsession.

How the Respectable Members of that Forum can beleive you?? Do you have some Pictures to Demonstrate your PROOF with Authority??

It was a gathering just a small one to show support for gay people in Muslim countries :D One of my friend he is white and Christian and gay :D He just says Muslims in palestine they do not have basic rights/good life he visited gaza strip as well. So just this girl(his friend) got topless in support and we even uploaded on facebook. But it was 2 years ago so I do not have the pic lol

Those girls, who protesting ... can guess the failure, same to students in Tiananmen Square 1989... but they still try their best to express their opinion ... and hoping ...

I cannot help them but still wanna give my support to them ...

Their act is adorable

Those girls, who protesting ... can guess the failure, same to students in Tiananmen Square 1989... but they still try their best to express their opinion ... and hoping ...

I cannot help them but still wanna give my support to them ...

Their act is adorable

You are an imbecile. That's now empirical.

That's what your CPC keep doing in the Revolution !!!

were also westernising. didnt you read panchayats allowed inter caste marriage :D BTW it is totally legal to move around topless in Canada But I only saw 1 girl move around topless in public here.
Not westernizing, more like modernizing.

who are those people who find it disturbing? :pop:
Some mods who deleted my previous posts, but i think that it's because posting gangbang pics of pussy riots is not the same thing

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom