What's new

College girls stripped topless to protest against sex discrimination in job market

Fukuoka is obviously a Japanese word, this shows how Vietnam's true face, mental slaves.
What about the chinese people taking european as avatar?
chaton67.gif

the sure know who to get the attention on the issue ..

Where did you get to this conclusion? Human beings are not created equal at all: Some born into wealthy families, some born in shanty towns; some born with physical defects, some born with higher IQ and physical strength. Life conditions are determinant in a person's prospects and no democracy (especially democracy with market fundamentalism as practices in the US) will give an unlucky person his due share.

You want human rights, embrace communism in pure form: From each according to their abilities, to each according to their needs. You are ready for that?

I admire your idealism, by the way, for equal pay between genders; but, like everywhere else, business is still very much a gendered area. I will believe in your sincerity if you do not come up with a heavy ideological baggage of anti-China-ism. In this case, however, what you care about is not human being, and not women, at all, but, a pleasure in being able to throw some mud at China. It will not stick, but, bounce back, and people can easily bring up comparative analysis as to women's welfare in select countries.

Clean your mind from anti-China fanaticism and obsession.

He's obviously talking about equality of opportunity and evaluation, not equal pay. You did not have to write so much when you purposely misinterpreted his comment.

were also westernising. didnt you read panchayats allowed inter caste marriage :D BTW it is totally legal to move around topless in Canada But I only saw 1 girl move around topless in public here.

Congratulations, you at least saw 1.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom