What's new

Colin Powell, dies of Covid complications at 84

Incorrect. He said no such rule. You may be confusing that with China is doing to the Uighur Muslims.

Never celebrate or raise an eye brow showing glee but nor will i bow my head in sorrow. He has indeed returned to his creator as will we all do - its the only thing guaranteed in life.

What is difficult to absorb is your obsession raising his legacy as perhaps part of a religious book - the loyalty you have to your beloved Amreeka is astonishing and clear for all to absorb. I find it intriguing that people use the natural resources and educate themselves in the higher ends of colleges in Pakistan and then perhaps become more American than Americans themselves? You my dear fellow will always remain brown - doesn't matter how much you drink - eat and travel around on your 2 wheeler around New York - you wont become one of them.

Now pay your devout respect for the dead but dont go off topic by baiting a member going off topic - Just because they dont bow and pander to your desires - no need to troll.

Never celebrate or raise an eye brow showing glee but nor will i bow my head in sorrow. He has indeed returned to his creator as will we all do - its the only thing guaranteed in life.

What is difficult to absorb is your obsession raising his legacy as perhaps part of a religious book - the loyalty you have to your beloved Amreeka is astonishing and clear for all to absorb. I find it intriguing that people use the natural resources and educate themselves in the higher ends of colleges in Pakistan and then perhaps become more American than Americans themselves? You my dear fellow will always remain brown - doesn't matter how much you drink - eat and travel around on your 2 wheeler around New York - you wont become one of them.

Now pay your devout respect for the dead but dont go off topic by baiting a member going off topic - Just because they dont bow and pander to your desires - no need to troll.

LOL. Please note that I am not the topic of his thread, but Colin Powell is. My posts have been entirely on topic, unlike the major part of your rant above. What you mislabel as my "obsession" is not my problem, but evidence of yours, in not being able to accept anything but a very narrowly defined set of blinkered opinions to be promoted on PDF. The "Rule 14" posted above was the blatant trolling, not my response.

Now, on topic, as you have said above, he has indeed returned to the Creator, as we all must. Allah alone will judge him, it is not for us now.

Hang on a minute, just how can you make that statement as a matter of fact and not mere conjecture on your part?

I can't believe that he don't know that those evidences are fake, he is not a child a General and a Politician, he knows what's real and what's not.

He was a disgusting and horrible uncle tom liar responsible for millions of Iraqi deaths. All based on Zionist WMD fabrications.

I can't believe that he don't know that those evidences are fake, he is not a child a General and a Politician, he knows what's real and what's not.

So you have no proof or even knowledge of what he might or might not have known at the time of the speech, and all you have is your pre-determined belief. Got it, it is as I thought.

So you have no proof or even knowledge of what he might or might not have known at the time of the speech, and all you have is your pre-determined belief. Got it, it is as I thought.

How do you know that he did not know that those evidences are fake? you and I can only make guesses, and based on the position he was in, I can't believe that he did not know that those evidences were fake.

Powell gets too much flak for the Iraq fiasco when Cheney is the true mastermind behind it.

Powell gets too much flak for the Iraq fiasco when Cheney is the true mastermind behind it.

No it wasn't Cheney.

Do some research and you will see the folks that are.

The idiot that was Bush junior (and his people) just let them get away with it.

How do you know that he did not know that those evidences are fake? you and I can only make guesses, and based on the position he was in, I can't believe that he did not know that those evidences were fake.
This have been debated before. The intel that Powell saw and presented were the same intel that the UN Security Council saw, and that meant Russia and China as well since they are permanent members. Even the interpretations are similar. The difference was the response where the US was more harsh on Iraq. Look up UNSCOM and UNMOVIC where the criteria for teams leaderships MUST NOT be American, and that the teams were supported by international technical experts. So if there was collusion about Iraq, then surely it was an international one and at the highest level, at that.

This have been debated before. The intel that Powell saw and presented were the same intel that the UN Security Council saw, and that meant Russia and China as well since they are permanent members. Even the interpretations are similar. The difference was the response where the US was more harsh on Iraq. Look up UNSCOM and UNMOVIC where the criteria for teams leaderships MUST NOT be American, and that the teams were supported by international technical experts. So if there was collusion about Iraq, then surely it was an international one and at the highest level, at that.

Even if China and Russia saw the same evidences and did not argue on that, but neither of them launch a military offensive against Iraq, Iraqi WMD's if they were there would be a threat to the whole world not just America, I don't count UK/France from SC because they are nothing but puppets of US, US say jump and UK/France will want to know how high. Collin Powel as we are made to believe a smart/hard working man couldn't see the lies that were cooked by his own people to find a excuse to invade Iraq ? if he did not see it than he is not that smart as we are made to believe, if he did then he did lied and hence can be blamed for thousands of innocent lives that were lost in Iraq.

Complete bullsh8t.

I am not making any guesses. You are, just to vilify him according to your prejudices, that is all. Please go back and read our exchanges above to see that clearly. You cannot bring yourself to believe any other possibility except the one you have already declared in your own mind, as above. That is intellectually dishonest.

it was an international one and at the highest level, at that.
Are you implying that China and Russia support USA in launching the Iraq war?
Nonsense!
The Russians directly pointed out that Powell's evidence was washing powder.
China's investigation team was still investigating in Iraq until a few days before the war(2003.3.20) and told the world that we had not found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

I am not making any guesses. You are, just to vilify him according to your prejudices, that is all. Please go back and read our exchanges above to see that clearly. You cannot bring yourself to believe any other possibility except the one you have already declared in your own mind, as above. That is intellectually dishonest.

What prejudices I have with him? Konsa meri phuppi ka larka tha woh? And yes I am making a very calculated/rational and reasonable guess, and trust me my guess is holds more reasoning than those evidences he provide in SC to invade a country. I don't hate or love people based on my personal reasons as I have no personal connections with them, but again as I repeat this 4th time, he was in a top Position where he must have known that the evidences he is providing to invade Iraq were either real or fake, If he knows they were real (later turn out to be fake) then he is not a smart Person as he was fooled by fake evidences, and if he knows the evidences were fake and yet he give that speech then yes he is to blame, and a Person like him (based on Islam) will rot in hell for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom