What's new

cold sweat at the NSA

You make 300K a year, and spend time on an internet forum that isn't even your own country's forum and you are claiming big words ..
Big deal I make 3 million a year and have great sense of smell
dog01.jpg

And your problem with that is....?

Maybe he isn't bragging. Maybe he is just telling us the plain unvarnished truth.

We can do without the Tien An Men/Hong Kong tactics.
I stand by what I said. You can discipline him if you're that concerned for him. I see a scum I point it out.

I stand by what I said. You can discipline him if you're that concerned for him. I see a scum I point it out.
He is an adult, and responsible for his actions. It did seem, however, that several of you picked up on his tone rather than on his content, and it did seem that he was not being given a fair chance.

Having said how I felt, it is now up to him to decide how he wants to go forward. Whatever he decides is fine by me. Whatever you decide based on his decision is also fine by me.

I would like to add that this forum is still differently placed, in that it offers a lot of room for uncomfortable thoughts and ideas. Whatever the other forum members decide about going forward retaining that milieu, or rejecting it, is also fine by me. Both @HydraChess and I are ordinary members, after all.

The product made a marketing claim that is misleading and @HydraChess debunked it.

Why is there such a swarm bash on the person ? May be he should've just said it doesn't really make your phone a quantum computer with a Jackie Chan built in

You point this, you point that. You do every damn thing in this universe but post on the topic. Or is it too hard to do that?

The product made a marketing claim that is misleading and @HydraChess debunked it.

Why is there such a swarm bash on the person ? May be he should've just said it doesn't really make your phone a quantum computer with a Jackie Chan built in

What debunking? :D

I am dense

So pretty please explain to me the wisdom that I must have missed :pleasantry:

meh at unhackable, they all keep a backdoor there may it be american's or Chinese so this BS is for gullible public consumption

What debunking? :D

I am dense

So pretty please explain to me the wisdom that I must have missed :pleasantry:
Nobody is dense and the quest to understand is the beginning of your genius. Especially when you say it with pretty and please.

It's a bit tough to explain but the China daily article itself shows you a simple way to understand. Read the part at the very end - both sender and rcvr have the same phone with that 'special' chip. When a session is to be initiated a unique key is generated and sent to the receiving party.

Now to make sure you're engaged and not dozing off, question for you. Why is that new u ique key necessary when both phones have the jackiechan super-duper quantum chip? And how is that key to be sent?

Last edited:
Nobody is dense and the quest to understand is the beginning of your genius. Especially when you say it with pretty and please.

It's a bit tough to explain but the China daily article itself shows you a simple way to understand. Read the part at the very end - both sender and rcvr have the same phone with that 'special' chip. When a session is to be initiated a unique key is generated and sent to the receiving party.

Now to make sure you're engaged and not dozing off, question for you. Why is that new u ique key necessary when both phones have the jackiechan super-duper quantum chip? And how is that key to be sent?
:D

I rather go enjoy more my coffee and smelling of roses

giphy.gif

200w.gif

That kind of shit question from you earn you eternal stay where sun and moon never shine and cockroaches roam about feasting on used toilet papers and discarded condoms and sanitary pads:pleasantry:

giphy.gif

200w.gif

That kind of shit question from you earn you eternal stay where sun and moon never shine and cockroaches roam about feasting on used toilet papers and discarded condoms and sanitary pads:pleasantry:
That's why dungbeetle such as you should not delve into matters of human brain.

giphy.gif

200w.gif

it looks like someone asked you some hard questions

You point this, you point that. You do every damn thing in this universe but post on the topic. Or is it too hard to do that?
That involves giving you the importance that you do not deserve.

See if you had only stayed on the topic in a professional and respectful manner i would have no need to say what I did. You don't need to pretend ignorance and nudge me on the topic when less than half of your own discussion is based on the topic with the rest of it being insults. Did i call you pathetic for your comments on the topic? Who are you kidding? Drop the hypocrisy for a moment if you can. You know why I said what i said. Take this drama of 'stay on topic' to some six year olds. You have a scummy attitude problem.

That involves giving you the importance that you do not deserve.
Or rather having knowledge on the topic that you do not possess? Or incapable of possessing, best know to you.

I am though curious, how come a topic that is totally unrelated to me gives me importance. The fact that you are writing stories and whatever is doing EXACTLY what you are professing to do against!!

I mean, how do you folks delude yourself into doing exactly opposite of what you are saying that you do not want to do? Thats some powerful stuff my friend.
See if you had only stayed on the topic in a professional and respectful manner i would have no need to say what I did. You don't need to pretend ignorance and nudge me on the topic when less than half of your own discussion is based on the topic with the rest of it being insults. Did i call you pathetic for your comments on the topic? Who are you kidding? Drop the hypocrisy for a moment if you can. You know why I said what i said. Take this drama of 'stay on topic' to some six year olds. You have a scummy attitude problem.
Look, as I said before : "Jaisa Gana waisa bajana". If you go through my first post, it was totally devoid of any kind of out of topic talk. Someone felt to go astray, I just obliged.

Now, lets circle back again to the same point. In past paragraph and a quarter, you have written a lot about me with whatever adjectives you felt right. And then you say "I do not want to give you importance".

I mean come on! If it takes this much writing for not giving importance, I shudder what will happen in giving importance.

Why not you go there and ask them?
As there is where you will be
Oh dear.

Lets say it is above your pay-grade and leave it at that. Ta!

The quantum part is only in key distribution. Thats not the place where most attack come from. "Unhackable" will get hacked by a simple webkit exploit.

Entire thing is a very childish market stunt.
Good catch, are you in the security industry?

Also btw, compromise of quantum cryptography has been demonstrated more than a decade ago

Hackers blind quantum cryptographers

Quantum hackers have performed the first 'invisible' attack on two commercial quantum cryptographic systems. By using lasers on the systems — which use quantum states of light to encrypt information for transmission — they have fully cracked their encryption keys, yet left no trace of the hack.

Back
Top Bottom