What's new

cold sweat at the NSA

You make 300K a year, and spend time on an internet forum that isn't even your own country's forum and you are claiming big words ..
Whats the reason I cann't spend some time here? I do not see any rule saying "Indians / Canadians not welcome here".

Besides, challenge my point relevant to thread.

That's great!
You need to invest big time in India's Toilets project.
And you need to flush your brain or lack thereof in the toilet or lack thereof.

Now on topic or you dont have brains for that.

And you need to flush your brain or lack thereof in the toilet or lack thereof.

Now on topic or you dont have brains for that.
Man you're so pathetic. It's cringe tbh. Do everyone here a favour and bless some other forum with your presence. This one shall do just fine without you.

You make 300K a year, and spend time on an internet forum that isn't even your own country's forum and you are claiming big words ..
And your problem with that is....?

æ

A man that brag and insist he is the King is no real King.
Maybe he isn't bragging. Maybe he is just telling us the plain unvarnished truth.

Man you're so pathetic. It's cringe tbh. Do everyone here a favour and bless some other forum with your presence. This one shall do just fine without you.
We can do without the Tien An Men/Hong Kong tactics.

Aap kaun? PDF aapke abba huzur ka hei?

Say something on-topic about "unhackable" phone if you know anything about it.

Leave it Wu-Mao, technology is beyond your 50 cent pay grade. :rofl:

I work for a FAANG company and make C$ 300K a year. Match that and we can talk.

I know you were responding to a childish post, but by suggesting that somebody needs to make the same money as you before you will deem that person worthy of engagement is the joke of the century. People who really make a lot of money don't need to share it and don't crave validation, unless they're compensating for major shortcomings elsewhere. Be the bigger man, and you'll get way more respect, especially since the points you made in your initial post seemed reasonable.

I know you were responding to a childish post, but by suggesting that somebody needs to make the same money as you before you will deem that person worthy of engagement is the joke of the century.
You know, we have a saying : Jaisa Gana Waisa Bajana. When someone says BS, you respond them likewise.

People who really make a lot of money don't need to share it and don't crave validation, unless they're compensating for major shortcomings elsewhere.
I never knew CDN 300K is a lot of money. In Vancouver / Lower mainland of west coast Canada, this is a middle class salary for a person working in software or tech industry. For money less than this, you will not be able to afford to buy even a small house. I mentioned the amount to put the troll in its place.

Be the bigger man, and you'll get way more respect, especially since the points you made in your initial post seemed reasonable.
Well, we know how much respect you can expect from folks now, don't we?

I know you were responding to a childish post, but by suggesting that somebody needs to make the same money as you before you will deem that person worthy of engagement is the joke of the century. People who really make a lot of money don't need to share it and don't crave validation, unless they're compensating for major shortcomings elsewhere. Be the bigger man, and you'll get way more respect, especially since the points you made in your initial post seemed reasonable.
:pleasantry:

For a guy who have no sweat in defeating quantum computing, he will be given millions by NED NSA to join their team and not paltry couple of hundred K

Such a guy will no doubt reject that offer as that guy can definately crack and jimmy apart all the crypto wallets and vaults and bath in the billions (better do that fast before crypto falling into black holes)

Be bathing in champagne and fed caviars by scantily clothed SYTs or cute boys as his preference

And not coming to a forum to show his august personality :omghaha:
:enjoy:

For a guy who have no sweat in defeating quantum computing, he will be given millions by NED NSA to join their team and not paltry couple of hundred K
You still don't get it? There is no need to defeat "quantum computing". The "quantum computing" part is just in key distribution. It won't get attacked. Attack will happen elsewhere -- mostly in parts that have always been vulnerable. Parts like webkit. Parts like libPNG. Parts like libJPEG. Parts like 3rd party apps.

Let me dumb it down to your level. :rofl: Imagine having a house with very strong doors. Thats not where the thieves will enter. Thieves will enter from rather weak ventilator or a weak window etc.

The entire "quantum" part is the strong door. You don't need to break it when all you need to do is to side step it.

Such a guy will no doubt reject that offer as that guy can definately crack and jimmy apart all the crypto wallets and vaults and bath in the billions (better do that fast before crypto falling into black holes)
Pffft. Yeah sure! If your stupid brain can think, try to differentiate between single purpose crypto wallets and multi application smart phones. But then, I guess thats too much to ask from a complete idiot. :rofl:

Now go back to being worthless.

Last edited:
And not coming to a forum to show his august personality :omghaha:
:enjoy:
Well, you can only show august personality when you have one. When you don't even know the basics and blindly copy and paste article, you know what you are? A Chinese with a stupid name like "Ding-Dong-Feng 41" and whose total net worth is "Wu-Mao" :omghaha: :enjoy:

Now, lets do a challenge, shall we? Lets see if you can find a reason which tells us, why this phone will not be susceptible to a libPNG exploit or a libJPEG exploit or a webkit exploit, now or in the future? What makes it totally unhackable from such kind of exploits? If you are not a hún dàn Wu-Mao, you will know the answer! :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom