What's new

Coke Studio taken by MTV in India

lagta hai bachey ka ghussa kar gaye ;) bokhla hi gaye ho :P

Ny ways my point was that you must have the channels of Pakistan so that you don't have to google every time you hear about any pakistani show

wow kido you can tell about people by reading their posts :D thats a great talent you have there :)
but seriously i was just kidding :P
i dont give about anything that happens in pakistan unless its funny and i can laugh about it :D

wow kido you can tell about people by reading their posts :D thats a great talent you have there :)
i dont give about anything that happens in pakistan unless its funny and i can laugh about it :D

kingkobra you are a small boy now, you need time to grow up enjoy your kiddo pana :rofl::rofl:

kingkobra you are a small boy now, you need time to grow up enjoy your kiddo pana :rofl::rofl:

ok punk :)
here is meaning of punk for you :D
Punk | Define Punk at Dictionary.com

Slang .
a.
something or someone worthless or unimportant.
b.
a young ruffian; hoodlum.
c.an inexperienced youth.
d.a young male partner of a homosexual.
e.an apprentice, especially in the building trades.
f.Prison Slang . a boy.

:rofl: :rofl:
Itnee sarree hui post :rofl:

Kiddo kido kiddoo whatever u say, but the point is if you don't care about pakistan then why are you here?? :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:
Itnee sarree hui post :rofl:

Kiddo kido kiddoo whatever u say, but the point is if you don't care about pakistan then why are you here?? :lol:

like i said if only it makes me laugh :)
and you guys just make me go ROFLMAO with your funny punks :D

like i said if only it makes me laugh :)
and you guys just make me go ROFLMAO with your funny punks :D

chalo shukar hai At least we are able to make some one laugh..... but to laugh you must know the news and for news you must have the channels.... but you don't have those :cry:

I wish one day you have those channel so that you just have to watch Tv to laugh

chalo shukar hai At least we are able to make some one laugh..... but to laugh you must know the news and for news you must have the channels.... but you don't have those :cry:

I wish one day you have those channel so that you just have to watch Tv to laugh

alas!! you forgot youtube :P

alas!! you forgot youtube :P

No I know there is internet but Tv is easy...

btw I read this comment of Glorius Resolve in some other thread on same topic and I think that will answer your question about coke studio... :P

Someone asked "what is coke studio"
and Glorius resolve replied "it's a studio where every one drinks coca cola" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now you know wat is coke studio :D

Good News!
But it also means that I'll not see pakistani artists. I liked the show specially Abida, Lohar, Misha and Sain Zahoor. 'Aik Alif' and 'Alif Allah' are my favorites.

Im skeptical of Indian artists! There will be very few performing like them. I hope not to see Sonu nigam likes. May be they should call some folk singers.

Coke Studio embarks on its fourth season with a heightened awareness of the invisible depths of the musical foundations upon which it stands. Expanding on the experiences of the previous three seasons, Coke Studio now continues along the path of self-discovery with a fresh perspective on the scale of diversity – of music, poetry, cultures and languages - that exist in Pakistan.

Coke studio is still in Pakistan, and if you have watched the trailer, in this season, Jal Band, Sanam marvi and some new pakistani artists will perform.

The one Asim shared, is the Indian version of coke studio, not the pakistani one shifted from Pakistan to India

Looks interesting. I wish them luck but the set looks totally similar to the Pakistani set of coke studio. I mean try a different arrangement. It should give an Indian feeling.

Good News!
But it also means that I'll not see pakistani artists. I liked the show specially Abida, Lohar, Misha and Sain Zahoor. 'Aik Alif' and 'Alif Allah' are my favorites.

Im skeptical of Indian artists! There will be very few performing like them. I hope not to see Sonu nigam likes. May be they should call some folk singers.

Well the artists include Shaan, Shafqat Aamanat Ali, Shankar Mahadevan, Sunidhi Chauhan, KK, Hariharan, Kailash Kher, Colonial Cousins, Richa Sharma, Bombay Jayshree, along with folk legends of the likes of Khogen Das, Wadali Brothers, Rashid Khan, Sabri Brothers and upcoming talents like Advaitha, Shruthi Pathak, Chinna Ponnu, Harshdeep and many more. Pioneer of remix wave, ace musician and singer Leslie Lewis will be the mentor/ technical director on Coke Studio@MTV, guiding the artists in creating a soulful track.
Coca-Cola partners MTV to bring ‘Coke Studio’ to India

So i think it will definitely be a fusion.

One of my fvrt song from coke studio :)

Last edited by a moderator:

and this one is my fav song from coke studio :smitten: simply amazing i dont think so indians can bring such a great piece of work :what: kahin coke studio mai b munii ko badnam na kar dain yeh :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom