What's new

Coke Studio taken by MTV in India

MTV shows like Roadies , splitsvilla are losing TRP year after year... i dont think coke studio would be a hit, we have number of shows like this...

MTV shows like Roadies , splitsvilla are losing TRP year after year... i dont think coke studio would be a hit, we have number of shows like this...

Your number of shows like this are NO MATCH for Pakistani Coke Studio.

but i bet My no. of shows generate more revenue and viewer ship (in pakistan aswell) than Pakistani Coke studio..

The reason many Indians are fan of Pakistani coke studio speaks for its quality itself as far as generating revenue well frankly even **** can generate more revenue then a cluster of shows :)

All the Indians, who heard the name of Cok Studio for the first time ever please put your hands up!:what:

The reason many Indians are fan of Pakistani coke studio speaks for its quality itself as far as generating revenue well frankly even **** can generate more revenue then a cluster of shows :)

no one knows what is "coke studio" in India but iam sure once its Indian version comes, it will become popular in whole of south Asia...

**** can generate more revenue :agree: but its the most stupid answer to hide failure of a show....

How about you tell me the reason why Coke Studio(Pakistan) invited Indian artists? Thats right, so that Indians watch the show too, so that it generate more revenue. Show business is not about patriotism, its all about money!

What the hell Indian Coke Studio with Pakistani singers like Shafqat Amanat Ali??, isnt Indian Coke studio's moto is to promote the musicians of India?

Its like opening Pakistan Idol and invite Adam Lambert

edit: ops now they will say if Pakistan have enough money like India :cheesy:

Sorry Jana. I don't know about Pakistanis but Indians are smart enough to not PAY for ****.

What the hell Indian Coke Studio with Pakistani singers like Shafqat Amanat Ali??, isnt Indian Coke studio's moto is to promote the musicians of India?

Apne deshwasiyon ki Roti cheenne pe kyun tule ho....

let them have all the success in India which they cant get in Pakistan....

Apne deshwasiyon ki Roti cheenne pe kyun tule ho....

let them have all the success in India which they cant get in Pakistan....

humare deshwale itne mahangai ma bhi ash kar rahe han, invite any common person from India to Pakistan and I bet he will end up on road :lol:

and like I said before, you are obsessed with your country's economy, like you own it, but there are more poor in India then whole Africa :lol:

PS: fazol ma apni basti karwane ka shook kyun ha tum logon ko??

humare deshwale itne mahangai ma bhi ash kar rahe han, invite any common person from India to Pakistan and I bet he will end up on road :lol:

and like I said before, you are obsessed with your country's economy, like you own it, but there are more poor in India then whole Africa :lol:

PS: fazol ma apni basti karwane ka shook kyun ha tum logon ko??

no need to tell us we all know Pakistan only produces fail people no matter how much talented that Individual may be and as you said will end up on road..

but India is a land of opportunity , any talented person would taste so much success in India irrespective of his social background thats why India is Incredible... its not only Pakistanis but people from all over the world coming to India for opportunity not only in the field of entertainment but corporate, medical, educational field as well ... and these openness and helping nature has driven our economy and has made us proud population on earth..

iam so proud that failed people from other country with talents get the recognition they deserve and iam sure India will soon be the center of migration of talented people just like USA is right now...

PS:- India's economy is booming and our poverty rate is declining unlike our neighbours where the trend is just opposite..

Your number of shows like this are NO MATCH for Pakistani Coke Studio.

ya thats why some Pakistani channel bought rights of MTV roadies..
but i agree after watching one song from coke studio that it is really awesome..

Back
Top Bottom