What's new

Coke Studio 2012, Season 5.

hadiqa Kayani song was a bit off, her first one also.

Gotta agree with oscar, although the Sindhi one was very nice.

and why the hell is that Bohemia dude wearing winter clothes when its bloody 40C + outside??

Thats called eshtyle...

Whats up with the weird stares at each other all through the song?? coupled with aa aa aa, it makes it really awkward. Thumbs down from me.

What a poor episode this one.

BTW, where do the recordings take place?

Exact location.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thats called eshtyle...

Whats up with the weird stares at each other all through the song?? coupled with aa aa aa, it makes it really awkward. Thumbs down from me.

Exact location.

I think they were trying to fake some on screen chemistry...

Thats called eshtyle...

Exact location.
agreed, this episode wasnt very well done, there is always one episode in the whole season that doesnt makes sense but i like few of the songs though

I miss Gumby in this season, I hope he comes back in the next season. My Favourite songs this season were. Hadiqa: Kamlee, Smyt & Marvi : Koi Labda , Over Load: Neray Aah, and Meesha: Daste Tanha.

I heard some Hadiqa's songs in foreign language and one in Pushto with Irfan Khan : Janan, after that I wanted Hadiqa to be in Cokstudio because she has such potential and she did not disappoint me.
Sanam Marvi is like a female cross between Nusrat Fateh ali Khan and Abida Parveen, most of her songs are amazing.

Back
Top Bottom