What's new

Coffee cultivation gaining popularity among tea gardeners.

That is my understanding

I am an occasional Espresso and more of a Cappuccino drinker brother.

@DalalErMaNodi back in the day mom used to make a Cappuccino sort of drink with Nestle coffee, powdered milk and "Dal-Ghutni" (Dal swizzle stick) back home. That's where I get my taste for Cappuccino. If you use the stick properly, then you can make plenty of froth without a Cappuccino steamer even. :-)

iu

Why I have a Dhal Ghoo'Doni (that's how we call it) in my house right now, hasn't been used in nearly a decade, just lies there strewn in the storage/dump room.

Personally, I come from a family of tea drinkers although my sister is crazy crazy about coffee and the various types of beans and what not but myself I drink neither Tea nor coffee, I guess I just never got into it.

How about you mate ??? Any good Iranian coffee ???

@Bilal9 @DalalErMaNodi

Coffee is the best drink when having talk to old friends or in some serious business conversation/work

Jco Coffee, this Indonesian donuts and coffee restaurant is one of my favorite when I do hang out, although not present in all of Jakarta malls.

The process to make a cup of coffee there

Here is traditional Indonesian coffee @KAL-EL , Aceh Coffee, this is why I doubt coffee culture is brought by Dutch since Aceh is relatively only included into Dutch indies in early 1900. Aceh and other Sumatran region has ancient relation with middle east since the region is located in Malacca strait.

Aceh Coffee sold in Greater Jakarta region.

One of Aceh Coffee shops in Aceh province which operates whole day (24 hours), the shop also has branch in Slipi, Jakarta (near Binus University)

as far as I know we do not cultivate coffee and most of our coffee comes from east Asia and your country bro.

You may be correct that Yemen is the fatherland of coffee. But, it does not mean that Egypt cannot import or even produce it in historical times when Nile water is available there.

Nowadays, Egypt imports about 70% of its coffee from Indonesia. Generally speaking, Arabs prefer coffee over the tea.
Yes i know. In general, coffee culture is most strongest due to swahili influence - Yemen, Oman, Swahili coast. kawa mixed with clove and ginger is most desired.

Makes your hair grow:).

Why I have a Dhal Ghoo'Doni (that's how we call it) in my house right now, hasn't been used in nearly a decade, just lies there strewn in the storage/dump room.

Personally, I come from a family of tea drinkers although my sister is crazy crazy about coffee and the various types of beans and what not but myself I drink neither Tea nor coffee, I guess I just never got into it.

Fena walla Coffee (light cappuccino with milk) khaitey moja alada. :-)

Try it sometime with Nestle instant coffee which is not very strong. I'd try it in the cooler weather. You can't enjoy Hot coffee in hot weather, at least I can't.

And I don't like chilled coffee drinks either.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom