What's new

COAS stresses need to respond to any threat

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani has emphasized the need for the Army to remain fully prepared to respond to the full spectrum of threat, be it direct or indirect and overt or covert.
According to ISPR, he expressed these views during his visit to Sialkot Garrison Tuesday to witness the conduct of Army Mobilization Exercise.
The Mobilization Exercise is being conducted to validate the recent changes in mobilization system of the Army.
The changes aim at improving the mobilization time to enable Pakistan Army to put in practice Army's New Concept of War Fighting, which has already been evolved and validated in the Azm-e-Nau series of war games and exercises, in last four years.
Earlier, on arrival, COAS was received by Lieutenant General Muzammil Hussain, Commander Gujranwala Corps.

COAS calls upon army to remain fully prepared to respond to all sorts of threats | The Nation

Immediately after Indian attack! sounds very serious to me.

He is referring to that Long march by that retard Tahir Ul Douchebag. Why do you think he said direct and indirect. :sniper:

He is not directing this statement towards India :sniper:

He is referring to that Long march by that retard Tahir Ul Douchebag. Why do you think he said direct and indirect. :sniper:

He is not directing this statement towards India :sniper:

He told you so ? or just another hunch of yours?

Dr. Tahir ul Qadri has done nothing wrong for any one ever so i'm surprised at your hate!

Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani has emphasized the need for the Army to remain fully prepared to respond to the full spectrum of threat, be it direct or indirect and overt or covert.
According to ISPR, he expressed these views during his visit to Sialkot Garrison Tuesday to witness the conduct of Army Mobilization Exercise.
The Mobilization Exercise is being conducted to validate the recent changes in mobilization system of the Army.
The changes aim at improving the mobilization time to enable Pakistan Army to put in practice Army's New Concept of War Fighting, which has already been evolved and validated in the Azm-e-Nau series of war games and exercises, in last four years.
Earlier, on arrival, COAS was received by Lieutenant General Muzammil Hussain, Commander Gujranwala Corps.

COAS calls upon army to remain fully prepared to respond to all sorts of threats | The Nation

Webmaster,Is this statement and excercises of army chief is about India?or Taliban?

Dr. Tahir ul Qadri has done nothing wrong for any one ever so i'm surprised at your hate!

Tahir Ul Douchebag is only here to create violence, nothing more. Do you think army would sit and watch this douchebag ruin the political system. He is also creating a severe security situation by calling for the long march. I am pretty sure COAS is directing his statement towards this retard, not India.

Tahir Ul Douchebag is only here to create violence, nothing more. Do you think army would sit and watch this douchebag ruin the political system. He is also creating a severe security situation by calling for the long march. I am pretty sure COAS is directing his statement towards this retard, not India.

Why are we discussing it here? and why so late?

Actually, various videos against Tahir ul Qadri is released in which various aalims and scholers are giving their fatwa against him......the reason is of tahir ul qadri's false dream they claimed here is the vid of tahir ul qadri describing his dream:

Dr Tahir Ul Qadri 3 Fake Dreams - Video
play it...it is metacafe...not youtube it will work100%

the objections are answered in the following link:

Objections on Dr. Tahir ul Qadri’s Dreams Clarified (Full) - «

man I am so confuse:hitwall:
you all p.s check this out neutrally,then help me in making final decision:Is this man trustable or not?

Actually, various videos against Tahir ul Qadri is released in which various aalims and scholers are giving their fatwa against him......the reason is of tahir ul qadri's false dream they claimed here is the vid of tahir ul qadri describing his dream:
[video=metacafe;5085636/dr_tahir_ul_qadri_3_fake_dreams/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5085636/dr_tahir_ul_qadri_3_fake_dreams/[/video]

man I am so confused:hitwall:

Yaar, this guy is total fraud who uses religion as an excuse

Why are we discussing it here? and why so late?

I think that it is about India....army will not give value to this Dr...cuz army has greater targets to accomplish:TTP AND INDIA!
i think that it ia an indirect warning to India and ttp,C.I.Aetc

I think that it is about India....army will not give value to this Dr...cuz army has greater targets to accomplish:TTP AND INDIA!
i think that it ia an indirect warning to India and ttp,C.I.Aetc

Nope, there is a reason why army issued a new green book outlining India as a threat but not imminent one. Main focus on western front. It doesnt make sense to release a new book and then refer back to India

Yaar, this guy is total fraud who uses religion as an excuse

Exactly........this is what I think! kis pe bharosa keroon?siwaye Allah k aur kisi pe bharosa nahi kiya jaaskta aur aisay logon k baaray mai tu hadees hai jis ka mafhoom hai k jaahil log aalimon ki kursiyon pe bethain gay!

Dr Tahir Ul Qadri 3 Fake Dreams - Video
play it...it is metacafe...not youtube it will work100%

man I am so confuse:hitwall:
you all p.s check this out neutrally,then help me in making final decision:Is this man trustable or not?

Videos are released and bomb blasts are promised and God knows what but for Godsake listen once to what he stands for?

Any way not the subject matter.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom