What's new

COAS General Bajwa's warning to Crown Prince Saudi Arabia - Mehmood Sadiq

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::hang2::hang2::hang2::hang2::hang3::hang3::hang3::hang3:
Am I the only one with hearing problem...…….. LMAO...…. This is our media ………… Again LMAO...
Thanks for shearing you made my day...…. I am laughing like I never Laughed …

@Retired Troll , @war&peace . I-ran giving us oil ………… lmao
@waz , IK went to KSA 3 times...……. Lmao
@DESERT FIGHTER , @Zarvan , @Windjammer @Imran Khan ….. "They" did not talk with our PM and Army chief more then 5 minutes and Our Army chief said no lift is for "HIM" in KSA...……… LMAo

@Verve , @ghazi52 , @313ghazi . . USA wont allow any friendly country to help , but IMF is ready and they will close CPEC...… LMAO
Close this media group …… Close 90% of Pakistani Media …… Enough is Enough

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::hang2::hang2::hang2::hang2::hang3::hang3::hang3::hang3:
Am I the only one with hearing problem...…….. LMAO...…. This is our media ………… Again LMAO...
Thanks for shearing you made my day...…. I am laughing like I never Laughed …

@Retired Troll , @war&peace . I-ran giving us oil ………… lmao
@waz , IK went to KSA 3 times...……. Lmao
@DESERT FIGHTER , @Zarvan , @Windjammer @Imran Khan ….. "They" did not talk with our PM and Army chief more then 5 minutes and Our Army chief said no lift is for "HIM" in KSA...……… LMAo

@Verve , @ghazi52 , @313ghazi . . USA wont allow any friendly country to help , but IMF is ready and they will close CPEC...… LMAO
Close this media group …… Close 90% of Pakistani Media …… Enough is Enough
Our neighbors invested alot in this media

i didnt watch the video. just saw the title and thought that how we can warn any body in our current economic condition? that too to saudia from whom we are asking for help

I dont know how truthful his account is but that idiot MBS is a real stupid guy and this not unexpected from him. Also, America does not want CPEC and will everything possible to stop this development.

Screenshot_2018-10-22-15-22-28-1.png

Screenshot_2018-10-22-15-21-22-1.png

Ufsos dar ufsos......These are the stupid people which are sitting in Pakistani media made such basebase claims...I remember one Pakistani media claimed that Trumpt born in Pakistan ....In my opinion these stupid Indian paid channels should be ban permanently. ..Pakistan Zindabad

Fake News but Pakistan needs to stand with Saudi Arabia. Yes Royal Prince has been acting stupid but thing is something bad happens and Saudi Arabia goes in chaos it would take entire world into chaos

This confirms that most in the media care about nothing but adverts / funds from government.

Also, it's believable that the Saudis are not being as friendly as they used to be - thanks to uncle Trump.

Back
Top Bottom